Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Viciviser

Vic's WIPing himself to death

Last edited by Viciviser; 05-25-2015 at 03:28 AM.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Oh, man oh man. Your realistic, gritty style, and the way that you use your pencil gets me so excited for your final product. If you think it's possible, try adding some background to your WIPS, please. It would make your art all the more enjoyable.
    I'm ready for roleplaying anytime! Just send me a PM in the main Weasyl site!

My profile pic was brought to me by Pandactyle on Weasyl!

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    Me really liky this one.
    Thanks, it'd be great to finish this one. I have another Breath of Fire fan art but it's explicitly sexual. I'd like to draw more of the cool characters from BoF whatever the case.

Quote Originally Posted by feraldraco View Post
    Oh, man oh man. Your realistic, gritty style, and the way that you use your pencil gets me so excited for your final product. If you think it's possible, try adding some background to your WIPS, please. It would make your art all the more enjoyable.
    Thanks, I really appreciate that. The one with the bee girl will have a background. The others up there will not simply because they are just to depict the characters. I suppose I could add a basic backdrop or something. I've been trying to do that more often so there's something backing it instead of just white.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    URGHH.. My laptop died a few weeks ago. 0(
    So now I am high-and-dry on getting more digital artwork in for a while. I have access to a computer, but I don't have access to Adobe PS CS4 since that was only on my laptop. I should be getting new stuff at some point and I was told I can get the newer version of PS soon on this computer I'm using now. So at some point I'll be up and running again. Maybe I should use this time to get back into doing traditional art?

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Viciviser View Post
    URGHH.. My laptop died a few weeks ago. 0(
    So now I am high-and-dry on getting more digital artwork in for a while. I have access to a computer, but I don't have access to Adobe PS CS4 since that was only on my laptop. I should be getting new stuff at some point and I was told I can get the newer version of PS soon on this computer I'm using now. So at some point I'll be up and running again. Maybe I should use this time to get back into doing traditional art?
    Nice to see you're back, at least. ^^;
    I think it would be good to do some traditional art. I was in a bit of an art slump recently, but going back to traditional stuff helped me out of that. It's good to change things up a bit!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Wb Vici! I definitely agree with Umbra, traditional is always a good way to mix things up. You've access to a scanner? :O

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Love your use of thick lines! Great stuff! <3

And I agree with Moog, if you are able to scan your pencil stuff, let's see some!

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Last edited by Viciviser; 08-28-2015 at 03:04 PM.

Man those digital sketches of yours look pretty damn boss. Since you were drawing BoF fanart it'd be real cool if you did something with Cray from IV. I never got to play a lot of IV but Cray always looked like a badass.