Thread: Hellooooo

Weasyl
    Dirtt

Hellooooo

Hello people of Weasyl!

My name is Dirtt, and I recently turned 23 years old. Been a furry since 2005 or so (can't believe it's been 10 years!). I've gone through many-many-many name changes and fursonas, but I've finally settled on a species-neutral name. My fursona is generally a coyote most of the time.

I kinda do art stuff, I almost have a BFA in Illustration but I'm bad at drawing! I'm currently teaching myself to sew and following tutorials to make fursuits. Anyway, I'm from Missouri, USA. I'm currently living in Columbia and attending the University of Missouri.

I'm pretty excited to be on Weasyl, and hope to see it grow larger. Very nice furry art site.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Hiya Dirtt. First name Joe? Well, whatever the case, welcome!

You're bad at drawing? Hmm... no matter. If you're going for an art degree it must be for good reason. Good luck with your fursuit making experience!

Weasyl
    Brachyurus
    Welcome! Your drawings look like they're coming along fine, just keep practising.

And I've just realised I've been with the fandom for 10 years now as well. Fun times.

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    So you have a few kinks in your drawing ability, but to me, it looks like all that learning to draw in college is paying off big-time! Not to mention, very few people I know use more traditional media like colored pencils, markers, and such.

I haven't been on the forums for very long, either, but allow me to welcome you to Weasyl anyway!
    I'm ready for roleplaying anytime! Just send me a PM in the main Weasyl site!

My profile pic was brought to me by Pandactyle on Weasyl!