Manga Studio 5 Massive sale: 15 dollars!

Spreading this around as its pretty damn awesome

This is a real bargain. Don't get too hung up on the word "manga" in the title if thats not your thing, this is a quality illustration program and this price is practically giving it away.

http://my.smithmicro.com/manga-studi...ource=facebook

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Oh, wow! Thanks so much for the heads up, I've actually been wanting this program!

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    Oh, wow! Thanks so much for the heads up, I've actually been wanting this program!
    You're welcome!

Weasyl
    Tiido
    For that price I grabbed it. I am not sure I'll use it very often but that's a bit too good to pass up !

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Yup, bought it on Sunday, finally. ^^

I'm still learning how to use it, since this sort of interface is different for me, but I'm already loving the symmetry tool. It's really handy for drawing reference sheets. No more copy-flip-paste for me!

Thanks again for the post, Tiamat. I admit I'd kind of been putting off getting it until now, but at that price you really can't go wrong, hehe.

Its definitely a win. After my current commishes going to be putting it through its paces and using it for some upcoming art. Really like what I see so far with what it can do.

Glad you guys grabbed it!