Weasyl
    Takaia

Art Fight: A Fun Art Game/Event

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong category, I wasn't sure where to put it.

A little about us:
    Art Fight is a web-based graphic art game that was created in 2009 in order to inspire creativity and fun among different communities of art. The fight lasts for one month each year, and returns annually. Players are split into two teams and "attack" by drawing art for members of the other team. Each attack is worth a specific number of points based upon effort, completion, and detail. At the end of the month, the team with the greater score wins!

The ownership of Art Fight has been passed down throughout the years and it now resides in my hands and my little team. Unfortunately however, nothing had been passed down along with the title of ownership, so we've been hard at work building it up from scratch on a pro-boards forum to make sure that we can get the event going this year! In the meantime, a group of coders we've gathered will be working to build together the best website Art Fight could hope for in time for next year's event.

Come join!
    If you love artwork and giving gifts, or even the rush of competition, why not come check us out and join today! Be warned, though, unlike Weasyl NSFW art is not allowed at this time.
    http://artfight.boards.net/
    This year's fight will not be starting August 1st as Takaia just received ownership less than a month ago, but we've been working super hard and are excited to say we're getting close to the end!
    Last edited by Takaia; 08-02-2015 at 11:26 PM.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    I've been wondering if there was gonna be another art fight this year. I've been doing it for the past two years and it is so fun!
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Oooo, this seems neat. I might have to look into this.