Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Oh... derp... this was the thread you were mentioning. I jumped right into the rp, my bad ~~

Yeah, i tried messaging them as well... just a bump to see if they were alive or not.

I want to eventually get a ref image for Mei, but my artistic skills are about zero.

I look forward to later tonight!! ^^

Weasyl
    N/A
    Last edited by Mei; 09-03-2015 at 07:31 PM.

Weasyl
    admirallupine
    Ah, I only noticed now I should probably change the blacksmith's, whom Talix works for, name.
    Too similar to Eliizer. I used the name Eli for a blacksmith in a campaign I'm running for some friends of mine, so I can change his name if you want.
    Also, I forgot to pack my armor, if I may edit that into my latest post. I don't want to leave without that heh.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Talix View Post
    Ah, I only noticed now I should probably change the blacksmith's, whom Talix works for, name.
    Too similar to Eliizer. I used the name Eli for a blacksmith in a campaign I'm running for some friends of mine, so I can change his name if you want.
    Also, I forgot to pack my armor, if I may edit that into my latest post. I don't want to leave without that heh.
    I had to re-read your last post a few times before i was like "oh!! 2 different names"

Weasyl
    Jaredthefox92
    Last edited by Jaredthefox92; 09-09-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Weasyl
    admirallupine
    Vic, it seems I can't reply to your message. It's giving me a notice saying you've exceeded your message quota and need to clear some out before you can receive more.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Vic, it seems I can't reply to your message. It's giving me a notice saying you've exceeded your message quota and need to clear some out before you can receive more.
    Same. I tried, I swear!! :<

Weasyl
    N/A
    ooh, can I get in on this!

First however questions.
    1. I play tons of D&D and have a plethora of characters to choose from, what slots still need filled?
    2. Do I need to fur up the character or is leaving them smooth ok? (cause I have no problem making them fuzzy)
    3. On the subject of character abilities I wonder if minions are ok. I've got a necromancer who goes all skeleton army on anything that threatens him and my mage likes to keep a stone golem or two in tow.
    4. How valuable can our equipment be? Are special materials like mythril allowed? What about starting with a magic item or two?
    Last edited by erzyal; 09-15-2015 at 03:59 PM. Reason: More questions
    WHO STOLE MAH MUFFINS!

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    Same. I tried, I swear!! :<
    Oh, I didn't even realize. I'll make room in my inbox then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by erzyal View Post
    ooh, can I get in on this!

First however questions.
    1. I play tons of D&D and have a plethora of characters to choose from, what slots still need filled?
    2. Do I need to fur up the character or is leaving them smooth ok? (cause I have no problem making them fuzzy)
    3. On the subject of character abilities I wonder if minions are ok. I've got a necromancer who goes all skeleton army on anything that threatens him and my mage likes to keep a stone golem or two in tow.
    4. How valuable can our equipment be? Are special materials like mythril allowed? What about starting with a magic item or two?
    Yes, erzyal. Glad to have you. Come on and join the fun.
    1. Technically all necessary slots are filled. It couldn't hurt to have another magic user though since no one besides Mei is magically inclined beyond support.
    2. You can play whatever you like race wise.
    3. I'd appreciate if we keep group numbers as small as possible. I added in a NPC recently and that's already upping the respond-post time for me. Let alone there might be another wolf character joining us if Damian is able to participate.
    4. Special materials are fine so long as they don't break the game or make for a ridiculous convenience. I would think mythril is fine. Magic items are also fine to have. My character, Eliizer relies on using magical items to a high degree. The balance is they are very rare though. They can be crafted but it takes forever (much much longer than in D&D) He only has so many due to the amazing things he's found by being a well-traveled treasure hunter.
    Last edited by Viciviser; 09-15-2015 at 04:18 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Name: Antara

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Build: Average, unathletic

Basic appearance: Shoulder length unkempt brown hair, eyes swirl with all of the colors of the rainbow

Attire: A hooded mage robe. Bright red with saphire blue borders of the cuffs and hems.

Picture: Me not good at art

Inherent/Racial Traits: Antara has the ability to see little orbs of mana in the air. He describes them as the excess energy from plants animals and all other life. They appear to be balls of light blue light and he can absorb them to replinish his reserves. He also can see black mana which comes from things that have very recently died, absorbing black mana gives him a supercharge and increases his power tenfold but he refuses to ever do that again.

Skillset: Antara knows how to read a variety of ancient languages from his time in the mages college, he has a passable knowledge of campcraft but couldn't survive long in the wilds without some help. During his time as an apprentice when he was in his troublesome youth Antara learned to pick locks.

Equipment: Robe with pockets of holding, the pockets are filled with arcane components and books for the most part. A wooden cart, a mule, an ordinary iron dagger, a series of belt pouches filled with chalk, bits of metal, a flask of holy water, and crushed glass/pepper mix.

Combat: Antara usually stays near the back keeping an eye on his allies while slinging frostfireballs and rays. When he sees an ally in peril he will use a spell to get them out of harms way or shield them.

Demeanor: Usually friendly, tends to be a bit arrogant at times but readily admits when he was wrong

Details: Antara will not absorb black mana, though it gives him an amazing boost to his power it is addictive and evil. The last time Antara did he became a manawight for a short time, absorbing the life from everything around him until a friend snapped him out of it. Now when he walks into an area filled with black mana (battlefields,graveyards, etc.) he gets kind of antsy, like a recovered alcoholic in a bar.

How's that?
    WHO STOLE MAH MUFFINS!