Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    Hell yes!! I talk to Jed regularly I can get him back too, he's excited!
    You bet I am! The wait for me was very, and I repeat, VERY dull and exhausting. So I'm here and I'm ready for whatever weird shenanigans come our way.
    I'm ready for roleplaying anytime! Just send me a PM in the main Weasyl site!

My profile pic was brought to me by Pandactyle on Weasyl!

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Oh wow, this is great! Glad you all are still ready to jump back in too!

..I'm not going to worry about JaredtheFox. He was a bit hard to maintain in the story. However, I would like to get Erzyal playing Antara back. Anyone seen him around?

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Hmm... well working on a post at the moment. It might take some time. Need to set the scene again.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    First COMBAT INITIATED!
    Pack of Mechanical Scorpions
    Number: 8 large, 3 small.
    Combat Level - Moderate to Hard - In other words, not a good start for our group.
    No one can kill these in a few hits so please be creative in your combat posts.

Most of the mechanical scorpions are large, about six to seven feet in length covered in hard dark metal. They weigh at least 300lbs and up to 600lbs depending on how heavily armored they are. Their eyes glow a piercing red. Speed difference for our group is the advantage. They are not incredibly fast but they aim to strike hard and then pin their targets before making a killing blow.

There are also a few smaller variants mixed in. Weighing much less but moving much faster. These smaller ones will leap and strike with their poison stinger more often than their larger counterparts.

Strengths:
    • Typical sword slashes do very little damage and will usually glance off. Heavier or more curved/cleaving weapons will possibly get through but only if there are enough strikes to make dents.
    • Elements: Fire, Wind, and Water do little to no damage. They cannot be picked up by powerful winds. They will hunker closer to the ground and keep moving.
    • Element: Electricity can slow them down a bit more but they can recover from it quickly.

On Par:
    • If large large enough (Krebbic) crushing damage can eventually disable them.
    • Element: Earth. Stone attacks can block or counter their attacks.

Weaknesses:
    • Piercing weapons going through joint areas to damage internal workings.
    • The metal around the underside of the abdomen is not as thick or layered so it is much easier to crush them. Crushing/bending/snapping the underside can disable much of their movement and usually "kill" the tail but the head and pincers will still be operable so beware.
    • Element: Ice. Cold and ice, once it gets through the armor can damage internal workings and even denature the grease that keeps them running smoothly. Let alone ice building on the outside can slow them to the point of barely being able to move.
    Last edited by Viciviser; 02-05-2016 at 06:20 AM.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Hey guys, sorry I initiated combat and left it hanging. Unintentional, I assure you. Been some eventful weeks lately. I'm working on a post right now.

Oh, and everyone's battle starts were great. Let's see how this turns out!

Weasyl
    admirallupine
    It's alright, we're still around. I understand you can be busy.
    I also replied to your PM btw, explaining Talix's next possible actions.

How you all looking space wise? I would be interested if there is room.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quote Originally Posted by PossumDeMort View Post
    How you all looking space wise? I would be interested if there is room.
    Hmm, it might be a little tough to bring in another character, but honestly I'd love to have you! You'll have to figure out a way in which your character is already in the ruins and surviving in them else there's not much other way to bring your character in. PM me your character sheet first and then, if I approve it, post it in here for the group to see.

I have an interest in this, but I'm not sure if I didn't come in time, am I a bit late for this?

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quote Originally Posted by crescent_4 View Post
    I have an interest in this, but I'm not sure if I didn't come in time, am I a bit late for this?
    Nah, you're not too late. It's just been at a halt for a little while since I've had little time to get in more posts and I have to carry the story. I'm at the point now where I should be able to post more again. If you want to submit a character PM the sheet and how you think he/she/it might be inserted into the story. Right now the only possible way is if he/she/it is in the Pylonnosis ruins.