Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Anyone seen hide or hair of our ratling translator or did he go AWOL again?
    WHO STOLE MAH MUFFINS!

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quote Originally Posted by erzyal View Post
    Anyone seen hide or hair of our ratling translator or did he go AWOL again?
    I messaged him on Deviant art as I have in the past. But he's not showing. Might just have to go on without him.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Viciviser View Post
    Might just have to go on without him.
    ^ (~Not to be a bitch~) i mean me
    Last edited by Mei; 10-23-2015 at 02:10 AM.

Weasyl
    admirallupine
    Ah, what will you do? Are you going to continue as if he translated the text and then left, or have him leave before then and treat this as a possible trap without him? Talix is ready either way.
    Last edited by Talix; 10-23-2015 at 11:38 AM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    A few years ago when I was playing D&D we had a troublesome player who would get frustrated and quit playing a lot. We just pretended that if she wasn't at the table she was standing in the corner drooling like she had a seizure or something. We could always do that.

Or we could have another character suddenly recognize the writing. I personally think it would be hilarious to have Krebbic suddenly go. "Wait, me know these letters."
    WHO STOLE MAH MUFFINS!

Weasyl
    admirallupine
    Almost makes me wish I played my necromancer, Rez. I feel like he'd know how to translate ancient text, although I doubt the group would like him very much being the snarky, sarcastic, and somewhat perverted skeleton that he is~

I lol'd at the idea of Krebbic suddenly having an epiphany.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Talix View Post
    Ah, what will you do? Are you going to continue as if he translated the text and then left, or have him leave before then and treat this as a possible trap without him? Talix is ready either way.

Spontaneous combustion.

YES! Translate for us, Krebbic!! <3

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Krebbic did indeed understand every single word on that wall. With the eyes of all the other "actors" and the only "actress" on the 7-foot-tall monitor crocodile* (not the other way around; those actually exist in real life, he cleared his throat and started to relay, in Chota, what seemed to be the definition for those funny words. Though he could only do so in his native language, he spoke it clearly and with fervor, raising and lowering his arms in time with the flow of his words. Perhaps it was the tragic tale of how a once-legendary warrior mouse tried scurrying his way past the pitiful goblins and poorly-laid out traps, only to be meet with the very dragon the team was trying to defeat, except in that time, you could still find meat on its bones. Or he could have just been pulling your leg, quite enjoying the attention the lizard-croc's been getting.

:$
    I'm ready for roleplaying anytime! Just send me a PM in the main Weasyl site!

My profile pic was brought to me by Pandactyle on Weasyl!

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Haha! That was quite the performance! I'll cover it though. No worries.

Okay, enough waiting. I'll work on a post to get things moving again. I'll message Jared another time or two but if he doesn't respond then I suppose we'll have to keep moving on without him.
    Last edited by Viciviser; 10-24-2015 at 01:36 AM.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    I apologize for the unexpected absence, everyone.

I did not post for a while because I thought what is going on would be more temporary. But for the last two weeks my fiancÚ and I have had three friends as guests at our house. Which isn't bad or anything but pretty much all of my time lately has been going to being a good host and hanging out. Two of them are looking for a place to live and the other guy is visiting from another country.

Anyway, they have their place now and will be moving into it in the next few days. So I should be around more once they are gone.

As for what's going on in the RP, before I had guests I used a D&D method of rolling percentage dice for an encounter. It's safe to say there is an encounter. So brace yourselves!