Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    My friends recently picked up a game called "Weiss and Schwarz" and I've played once and its essentially the first card game I've played

I just play Magic: The Gathering because I'm boring and haven't heard of all these other card games that I'm sure are a lot of fun.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I played yugioh back in the day but after my cards got destroyed in a flood I never bothered picking the game back up. A couple years back I started playing magic the gathering but I work too much to drive two hours to the nearest Friday night magic event. Still got a bunch of the cards but no opponents so they just collect dust.
    WHO STOLE MAH MUFFINS!

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Hey again! These are more or less the Magic decks that I have in real life. I've made each of them for no more than $50, and I try to keep the normal, 60-card decks I make somewhere at that price or below, with me spending $20-$30 on a good day.

I'll Throw Everything I've Got!

The objective of this one is to bring as many weak, little 1/1 creatures on the battlefield as possible in the hopes that when I make an attack with 6+ creatures, I can use Dragonrage into Biomass Mutation to make my little critters, and therefore my opponent, explode.

A Lesson in Resilience

In contrast to the last deck, this deck is all about being tough enough to withstand all the bullshit that all your opponents will be throwing at you, so that when they're trying to recover, you come back from that, and make a heavier blow that should hopefully finish the job.
    I'm ready for roleplaying anytime! Just send me a PM in the main Weasyl site!

My profile pic was brought to me by Pandactyle on Weasyl!

Weasyl
    N/A
    I just started getting in to MtG and so I'm still altering my decks and getting acquainted with how the rules are. My roommate has a landfall deck and I bought two intro decks. I noticed there are transformation cards which are wicked cool and want to base a deck around that.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

I've played magic: the hathering for a while, now i am playing Hearthstone. It's more casual but still very interesting game with big community. Blizzard made a mircale and makes card games popular again.

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Oh, and as of late, I'm also a player of Hearthstone! We could exchange battletags if you'd like someone to chat with and play over there. I buy my packs with gold and grind them all to dust for my card-making needs.
    I'm ready for roleplaying anytime! Just send me a PM in the main Weasyl site!

My profile pic was brought to me by Pandactyle on Weasyl!

Weasyl
    CouchKroc
    I've been getting more and more into MtG, because of my friends.
    Currently running a Green and Blue deck, I'll probably post a more specific card list a bit later.