Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Yesterday, I just got the cards that I needed to complete this sweet little Magic deck. All I gotta do is keep making little 1/1 Goblins and Elementals and throw them at the opponent's face. Then, when my army has multiplied to about 10 creatures, I finish them off with the head-turning combo of Dragonrage and Biomass Mutation.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ill-t...thing-ive-got/

Quite an amusing deck if you want your opponent to explode the same way your army does on the final turn.
    Last edited by feraldraco; 06-28-2015 at 01:05 PM.
    I'm ready for roleplaying anytime! Just send me a PM in the main Weasyl site!

My profile pic was brought to me by Pandactyle on Weasyl!

Weasyl
    Haroo Husky
    I play Yu-Gi-Oh!, but informally. I used to join in tournaments about, golly... nine years ago? I fell out of the series because all the card shops I used to go to left my state, and the tournaments went with it. Sure, they still have regionals somewhere, but you can't even use your own deck in 'em, so...

I stick with YGO video games, where you can face-off against the anime characters and whatnot. If I had money (and if there was a CARD shop around) I would love to get back into the game with Synchros, XYZ's and Pendulums with sweet pink card sleeves. But yeah, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

For the record, my favorite card is Neo-Spacian Grand Mole. Ain't he a cutie? :3
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...-EN-UPR-UE.png
    “Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!”
    —Lord Ghirahim

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroo Husky View Post
    For the record, my favorite card is Neo-Spacian Grand Mole. Ain't he a cutie? :3
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...-EN-UPR-UE.png
    How funny, one of my favorites was a Neo-Spacian card as well. XD
    Despite that, I never used it, myself. It was just given to me by a friend because I had a weird buff dolphin character at the time, and the card reminded him of that character, haha.

Other than that, I liked Harpy's Brother as well, as far as card art goes. Looking at it now though, I realize those "wings" are terrible!

Weasyl
    Haroo Husky
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe
    How funny, one of my favorites was a Neo-Spacian card as well. XD
    Despite that, I never used it, myself. It was just given to me by a friend because I had a weird buff dolphin character at the time, and the card reminded him of that character, haha.
    Okay, that URL link definitely confused me. Here I thought you liked the Mole as well, but hey, who doesn't like buff dolphins? X3

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe
    Other than that, I liked Harpy's Brother as well, as far as card art goes. Looking at it now though, I realize those "wings" are terrible!
    I love it how Harpy's Brother was excluded on every Harpie card in existence. They very badly didn't want him to be played at all. :/
    Last edited by Haroo Husky; 07-31-2015 at 11:42 AM. Reason: typo
    “Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!”
    —Lord Ghirahim

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Okay, that URL link definitely confused me. Here I thought you liked the Mole as well, but hey, who doesn't like buff dolphins? X3
    Whoops, perhaps I should have been more specific then. ^^;
    But yes, buff dolphins are great. X3

I love it how Harpy's Brother was excluded on every Harpie card in existence. They very badly didn't want him to be played at all. :/
    I remember that I used to try and collect the different Harpy cards for fun, but I really wanted my brother to trade me Harpie's brother. I know now I probably wouldn't have used it anyway. :b

Also, I think that link has it named "Sky Scout". They might have renamed it to avoid confusion with the Harpy cards.

Weasyl
    Haroo Husky
    Ah no, you were plenty specific! :3 I'm not used to seeing colored hyperlinks; I thought that was just a literal color change. xD

Sky Scout? I wonder if they renamed it. Just think of the mess that would make with all the other different printed cards! Not to mention all of the Harpy cards say in their effect, "except for 'Harpy's Brother'" or "this does not include 'Harpy's Brother.'"
    —Lord Ghirahim

I used to play yugioh with a bunch of friends, it got to the point where I just wasn't having fun with the game anymore so I stopped playing. I currently play force of will, and cardfight vanguard. I play a little mtg but building a blue, white, green commander deck is turning out to be expensive here haha.

Weasyl
    Joybit
    I've been teaching some of my friends how to play Magi-Nation, which I played a lot when I was roughly twelve. They're willing to learn because it's something they haven't played and the fact that it's dirt cheap to get into due to it being discontinued XD
    Rinpoe the Ringtail Fox and Joybit the Rock Dove
    Live in this profile
    --> 01B6D8CF <--

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Hmm. Magi-Nation sounds interesting. Can you post a decklist and what not, just to show off what it's about?
    I'm ready for roleplaying anytime! Just send me a PM in the main Weasyl site!

My profile pic was brought to me by Pandactyle on Weasyl!

Weasyl
    Joybit
    Quote Originally Posted by feraldraco View Post
    Hmm. Magi-Nation sounds interesting. Can you post a decklist and what not, just to show off what it's about?
    This site has pretty much everything, from the rules to scans of the official cards, including some unreleased cards. It's one of those games that is both simpler and more complex than Magic and can be quite a bit of fun. Technically you can have any amount of players, but my last three-player game went on for about four hours before we just quit because one guy had to go home and my girlfriend was getting too tired XD
    Rinpoe the Ringtail Fox and Joybit the Rock Dove
    Live in this profile
    --> 01B6D8CF <--