Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Weasyl
    Taw

Not receiving registration emails? Post here!

I've updated this forum section to allow users awaiting email confirmation to be able to post in this section and reply to threads.

I was notified that users were not receiving registration emails on the forums. I'm currently investigating this issue and working to resolve it, but for now, if you would like to be manually activated please post below and I will manually activate your account. Also ensure that you signed up with your correct email address as well!

***NOTE: Once this issue is resolved this thread will be locked. If similar issues occur in the future this thread may be unlocked.

I'm still waiting on my invite after donating. I'm not sure how that is supposed to work, but I haven't received anything letting me know where to go from here.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Weasyl
    Taw
    Quote Originally Posted by Keziah View Post
    I'm still waiting on my invite after donating. I'm not sure how that is supposed to work, but I haven't received anything letting me know where to go from here.
    If you mean invites for the main site, Kihari is the one who handles and sends them out. He may have gone to bed and so you may need to wait for him to come online next to send out the invite.

This forum thread was more directed towards those who are having registrations issues on the forums.

If you believe your invite may have been missed please shoot an email to weasyl.sysop@gmail.com

how long should I expect to wait after paying to get an invite to the site? hope to hear from you soon thanks

Weasyl
    zenia
    I received an email with a link in it... but the link is not working. I just get a non-responsive page, although my Internet is working properly...

Quote Originally Posted by Taw View Post
    If you mean invites for the main site, Kihari is the one who handles and sends them out. He may have gone to bed and so you may need to wait for him to come online next to send out the invite.

This forum thread was more directed towards those who are having registrations issues on the forums.

If you believe your invite may have been missed please shoot an email to weasyl.sysop@gmail.com
    Ah - that answers the question I was about to ask!

Weasyl
    Ti
    how long does it normaly take to get an invite? or should i email them now?

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Weasyl
    Taw
    Quote Originally Posted by NachTSS View Post
    how long should I expect to wait after paying to get an invite to the site? hope to hear from you soon thanks
    Sorry! I was actually away moving and such so I've had little time to check the forums for a few days and stuff while I get settled.

Your invite should arrive within 24 hours of payment (if you pay by eCheck/eCheque I believe it arrives after it clears). I'm not too certain however, since I'm not the one who handles the mainsite invites.

Quote Originally Posted by zenia View Post
    I received an email with a link in it... but the link is not working. I just get a non-responsive page, although my Internet is working properly...
    Hope this is working for you now! Not sure if it was a server problem or not. Let me know if this is still the case!

Quote Originally Posted by Tihusky View Post
    how long does it normaly take to get an invite? or should i email them now?
    I'd give it up to 24 hours, though I'm uncertain when the emails get sent out and such - I'm not the one who handles 'em. Hopefully it arrives soon, if you don't receive it in a day, I'd email and check.

hi i got a reg email but it errored when i tryed load the verify link and i can not log into my account but my account is shown on the site still and if i try do password recovery it says invalid email - i tryed that as a last resort - hope to hear from you soon thanks
    Checkout my music project @ www.lab5.bandcamp.com

I also have had an issue with not receiving an email, as I put in the $5 donate option on the 16th and haven't received an email for registration. If that could be looked into and fixed, it would be much appreciated, thank you.