Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Weasyl
    admirallupine
    I'm happily a lightweight so I like the easier stuff, but whenever I do decide to drink, I drink till I'm hammered.
    My alcohol "pool" is pretty shallow though; I don't know my drinks very well, but I like what I like.
    Let's see... Amaretto and Rum, either mixed with Coke, are my easy go-to's. I also like Gin, and shots of either Fireball or Jagermeister.
    That's about all I drink regularly really, but I love trying out other new stuff.
    Beer is... beer. Beer never stands out to me and I don't really care too much for it.
    Wine is like 90% white only for me if anything. Also don't care too much for wine either, however, mulled spice wine on cold days is amazing~.
    As far as dislikes, I only ever had one sip of Tequila, but I'll never be touching that again. Instant nope.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Rum or whiskey. Mixed or shots. Can't stand beer. Whiskey shots when I'm just wanting to get tipsy quick and I can handle the burn at the time.
    For those bubbly buzzes I go for Smirnoff Ice Triple Black Juicy Lime Bite and drink 2-4 of them.

I've tried other things, but nothing else has really stuck with me. I also drink rarely because it destroys my intestines.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I've not tried many as my tastebuds don't agree with much alcohol. xD Though, I did enjoy Iced Wine quite a bit! Maybe party type drinks would be more down my ally (I've heard they're sweeter & have less alcohol in them).

Weasyl
    N/A
    It's on my to-do list to go over this thread and try all the suggestions! I suppose I could try everything over the weekend, but that would be stupid. Looking forward to trying Sparky's Irish coffee especially.

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    Quote Originally Posted by Krespo View Post
    It's on my to-do list to go over this thread and try all the suggestions! I suppose I could try everything over the weekend, but that would be stupid. Looking forward to trying Sparky's Irish coffee especially.
    Yyyeesss. I'm really eager to hear how it turns out! I'd be getting the ingredients to make it myself but the accursed temperatures have climbed exponentially over here and I'm not as keen on hot drinks for the next few months. Thinking of experimenting at some point with a Bailey's milkshake mix though...

So there wasn't any Angry Orchard left in the fridge, sadly. So instead I'm trying some of this Barbados-style rum with Dr. Pepper and even though it's as simple as a rum and coke, it's pretty delicious.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyopteryx View Post
    Yyyeesss. I'm really eager to hear how it turns out! I'd be getting the ingredients to make it myself but the accursed temperatures have climbed exponentially over here and I'm not as keen on hot drinks for the next few months. Thinking of experimenting at some point with a Bailey's milkshake mix though...

So there wasn't any Angry Orchard left in the fridge, sadly. So instead I'm trying some of this Barbados-style rum with Dr. Pepper and even though it's as simple as a rum and coke, it's pretty delicious.
    It's R.L. Seale's barbados rum if anyone is curious.

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    They were fucking delicious, by the way.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    During this weekend's reenactment event, half of our association brought some fine exquisite French wine from when they participated in Saint Roman en Galle in France.
    I have to say, the French really deserve their renown for making wines.

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    They were fucking delicious, by the way.
    Suboptimal in my opinion. I need a better way to marry the flavors properly. I might try the blender trick next time...

Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    During this weekend's reenactment event, half of our association brought some fine exquisite French wine from when they participated in Saint Roman en Galle in France.
    I have to say, the French really deserve their renown for making wines.
    I want this now. What sort of wine was it? Pinot noir? Chardonnay?