Weasyl
    Amethyst Mare

New to Weasyl forums - writer

Good morning!

I'm new to the Weasyl forums but have been using Weasyl itself since it was invite only, so have a grounding on the site. I've uploaded my entire gallery here (stories written by myself and commissioned artwork to accompany) and add new stories at least once every week. There's constant new content and I take commissions on any topic/kink.

Looking to network more here as I haven't quite sussed out how to gain exposure on this site. Any tips would be appreciated, bar commenting on the work of others, posting in the forums and also uploading fresh content regularly.

Thanks for having me - now let us get some stories posted!

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    From a writer to another, allow me to wish you a warmest welcome!
    It is definitely delightful to see this place brightened up by more people who claim to be practitioners of the literary art.

Also, I think a slow, yet rewarding way of gaining exposure is to form relationships, and basically, an entourage, group of friends you relay art, and all sorts of information with as they will undoubtedly relay it forth to their other entourages as well.
    Not to mention that a friend's feedback/compliment is always golden.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    Welcome! It is nice to see more literary artists here. : )

As for gaining exposure, pretty much what Eduard said. I'd also like to add in that since Weasyl is still new, it won't be as hard to get noticed since your work won't get lost in the crowd like less popular artist's work usually does on bigger art sites.
    -Insert inspirational quote here-