Thread: Uh, hi?

Uh, hi?

Hi everyone. My name is Ainsley. It's been a few years since I've been on any kind of art community site. I get easily intimidated by huge sites. Yeah, I know, weird problem. Thankfully, it looks like Weasyl is a small, but dedicated enough of community.

Anyway, I am a photo editor by day, and a comic artist/illustrator by night. Most of my illustrations are watercolor. I also update a weekly webcomic called Venture Forth. I may cross post pages here.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Hello, and welcome to Weasyl! ^^ I kinda know what you mean about big sites... Sometimes my stuff seems to get drowned out in the sea of other users, hah.

I really like the watercolors you've got in your gallery! (Your avatar is also pretty cool.) I especially like the Pikachu one. Love the colors, and how you did the background.

Welcome again, and I hope to see more of your work!

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    welcome to forum buddy.
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    Hello, and welcome to Weasyl! ^^ I kinda know what you mean about big sites... Sometimes my stuff seems to get drowned out in the sea of other users, hah.
    It's not so much people not seeing my content that weirds me out, it's more that communication tend to also get drowned. It's really frustrating for me to feel like I'm not even able to talk to people because everyone else is saying something.

Also, thank you for the compliments on my pikachu painting!