Looking To Buy Heartbbies, Lovenotes, Linehearts, Or Anything Similar

Just as the title says. I'm looking to buy what is mentioned above, or any other similar closed-species you think I might like. Name a price and there's a 98% chance I'll accept it since money isn't really an issue. Oh and don't be nervous about showing me your own closed-species! I love looking at them and am likely to buy any that are similar to a kemonomimi.

Feel free to check out my QuillDogs! They all are canine in appearance but grow quills, many at their hindquarters and some in multiple places, such as the shoulderblades. :3

QuillDog individuals can be found here: http://quilldogs.deviantart.com/gallery/

The breed profile can be found here: http://fav.me/d8l68wv

I can make a custom QuillDog starting at US$40, with rarity and detail making that price fluctuate. I also hold pre-made Quilldog design raffles; those take place via my DeviantArt account. :3

Feel free to contact me if interested in this closed species!~ <3

hello! i've never actually heard of the things you're looking for, to be honest, but i looked them up and theyre adorable. my commissions info can be found on tumblr and on here, and this is the main place i keep my art. if my style interests you for any commissionwork please let me know!
    comic sans will lead us to victory
    tumblr
    /weasyl/dA/fa
    commissions/shop

I never actually heard of those before O.O but I would be willing to give drawing them a try if you send my a description ^^
    Full bodies are $7 ^^

Hey there!
    I have a lineheart I want to resell (but I cant seem to put the link here??? Weeps) u can go to my deviantart (naoryu.deviantart.com) and see my latest journal <3
    the price is $41 he got 2 extra art

Thank you everyone for your current offers >w<

@naoryu
    Omg your artwork is precious (and I recognize you from toyhou.se lol) I'll definitely be thinking about buying that sweetie!

Haha thanks!
    Im willing to haggle the price if ur interested <33 just pm me on th / 7 /