Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LeeLee on WEASYL

  1. #1
    Premium User LeeLee's Avatar
    Weasyl
    LeeLee
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9

    LeeLee on WEASYL

    HI ALL! just letting you know LeeLee of FA On here too!

    Click HERE

    I'll be using Weasyl as a professional galley only to showcase my BEST works and Commission things.
    HOWEVER this might change, depends how I'll feel about the site /)OuO(\

  2. #2
    Senior Shane's Avatar
    Weasyl
    shane
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Norfolk, Virginia
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLee View Post
    HI ALL! just letting you know LeeLee of FA On here too!

    Click HERE

    I'll be using Weasyl as a professional galley only to showcase my BEST works and Commission things.
    HOWEVER this might change, depends how I'll feel about the site /)OuO(\
    Aww yiissss
    sometimes I wish for falling
    wish for the release
    wish for falling through the air
    to give me some relief

    because falling's not the problem;
    when i'm falling, i'm in peace.
    it's only when i hit the ground
    it causes all the grief

  3. #3
    Strawberry Drulx StrawberryPawz's Avatar
    Weasyl
    StrawberryPawz
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Above You
    Posts
    90
    Clearly can't go there yo.

  4. #4
    Premium User ThisIsLackLuster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    14
    Hey I know you, welcome!

  5. #5
    Premium User LeeLee's Avatar
    Weasyl
    LeeLee
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryPawz View Post
    Clearly can't go there yo.
    well yeah, they are fixing bugs. The site came out last night.

  6. #6
    Strawberry Drulx StrawberryPawz's Avatar
    Weasyl
    StrawberryPawz
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Above You
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLee View Post
    well yeah, they are fixing bugs. The site came out last night.
    but you posted thsi, today, AFTER the site was down. and then told us to go to it.

  7. #7
    Premium User LeeLee's Avatar
    Weasyl
    LeeLee
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryPawz View Post
    but you posted thsi, today, AFTER the site was down. and then told us to go to it.
    It's just to let people know I'm here...

  8. #8
    Strawberry Drulx StrawberryPawz's Avatar
    Weasyl
    StrawberryPawz
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Above You
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLee View Post
    It's just to let people know I'm here...
    then you say "click here when it's back up" ? i dunno hun

  9. #9
    Senior Shane's Avatar
    Weasyl
    shane
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Norfolk, Virginia
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryPawz View Post
    then you say "click here when it's back up" ? i dunno hun
    I can't even tell if you're joking right now but I sure hope you are

    Because it's not even serious enough to be an issue that needed to be brought up.
    sometimes I wish for falling
    wish for the release
    wish for falling through the air
    to give me some relief

    because falling's not the problem;
    when i'm falling, i'm in peace.
    it's only when i hit the ground
    it causes all the grief

  10. #10
    Strawberry Drulx StrawberryPawz's Avatar
    Weasyl
    StrawberryPawz
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Above You
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    I can't even tell if you're joking right now but I sure hope you are

    Because it's not even serious enough to be an issue that needed to be brought up.
    nope. just thought LeeLee didn't know

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •