Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Egg

Weasyl
    KaydenFrei
    I think we should keep Omegga Weasyl until spring is over! Or at least Easter. All the complainers have no sense of humor.

Weasyl
    akitary
    Quote Originally Posted by KaydenFrei View Post
    I think we should keep Omegga Weasyl until spring is over! Or at least Easter. All the complainers have no sense of humor.
    yes, they do., they laughed for a day.

just, you know, people are trying to sell their art here, and looking all goofy on not April 1st is pretty counterproductive.
    it's not funny when you loose a potential customer. :/

Quote Originally Posted by akitary View Post
    yes, they do., they laughed for a day.

just, you know, people are trying to sell their art here, and looking all goofy on not April 1st is pretty counterproductive.
    it's not funny when you loose a potential customer. :/
    If you are referring to me, I don't sell art, and anyone who has seen my art or heard my music CLEARLY knows I have no sense of humor
    One reason I moved here from FA is because I thought the site looked so good, really handsomely laid-out and the pictures looked really nice. The square thumbnails were a bit strange but I could live with that. I'd only been here for a couple of days, so it was a bit of a shock to suddenly see the eggs, not to mention that I don't pay any attention to "holidays" and in fact actively like to distance myself from them. As for April 1, I never know what DAY it is, let alone what date! It's also not a tradition that's practiced everywhere in the world, so the joke was not as obvious as you might have found it.

Ooh. I'm gonna miss those eggs
    But I guess I can understand other folks' distaste for em.
    Not everyone likes eggs.
    So long, eggs! (~0~)/

Weasyl
    akitary
    nah, I was referring to people I heard asking about when the thumbnails get removed because <similar reasons I raised>. including me.
    I mean I LOVED the egg thumbs, and I hope hey come back next year, but... you know, hard to advertise like that.
    And I'm just about to release a new big painting this night or tomorrow morning, I didn't want it to be represented in an egg, since I do those so rarely.

Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    That was really fun and cute. <3

It reminded me of when DA and FA used to do funny things for special holidays.

Well now that I know things like this might happen, it won't be such a shock next time! But for now everything is back to "normal", for lack of a better term

Weasyl
    akitary
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflygoddess View Post
    That was really fun and cute. <3

It reminded me of when DA and FA used to do funny things for special holidays.
    DA did now. They released this new IRL stylus thing. So far their weakest April 1st joke in my opinion though.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #49

Weasyl
    Fiz
    As stated in the news post, we might bring the eggs back some day in some form, but no estimated time on that.

However, user BudgieBin has made a reproduction of the egg thumbnails, so if you're able to use CSS extensions for your browser, try this out:

http://pastebin.com/jjeHwwGX

Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    As stated in the news post, we might bring the eggs back some day in some form, but no estimated time on that.

However, user BudgieBin has made a reproduction of the egg thumbnails, so if you're able to use CSS extensions for your browser, try this out:

http://pastebin.com/jjeHwwGX
    Thanks for the pimp yo!

Since the pastebin will expire, I've submitted a journal with the codes for everyone to use instead

HAPPY EGG HOLIDAY.

CSS Egg Mod