Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weasyl
    LauriJ

Oldest console you own with it's box intact

Same as title.

I tend to throw away all the boxes unfortunately...

Nintendo 64.

:3 I likewise throw the boxes away, but was pleasantly surprised when I found it intact.

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    With the box intact? That's a rather steep request to ask of someone, especially if your first consoles where when you weren't even old enough to start thinking about the possibility of "collector's items." Besides, I never kept the boxes because it meant I'd have more room for my game library, heh.

I don't have any of my consoles' boxes anymore, however I do keep the boxes for my handhelds if I need to store them for any length of time. The oldest one I have with the box is my GameBoy Color (lime green), back when they boxed them with that heavy-duty cardboard.

PSX the dual shock version that came with demo disc 7, everything inside is in tact.

The Playstation, however, was played, served it's time, and, as it's the destiny of any optical disc reader unit, it has stopped working.

After that I went on to PC gaming, I have the box of my current case, PSU, and GFX card if it helps.

My brother though, he still has the boxes of 2 GBAs, NGC, WII, DS, DSI, 3DS.

I had the box, COMPLETE, with every single insert and booklet of Time Crisis for PSX, but it was eaten by termites, just a sample of my luck.

Good thing I kept the disc and Guncon somewhere, because, you know, I used them.

Weasyl
    Levi
    I still have the box my GameCube came in. I don't know that I'd say it's in excellent condition, but it's still in one piece, or enough for me to use it to store the console in when I'm not using it (which is all the time).
    Personal Blog | WagzTail Podcast
    Much thanks to Kalika for the avatar

Weasyl
    LauriJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    I still have the box my GameCube came in. I don't know that I'd say it's in excellent condition, but it's still in one piece, or enough for me to use it to store the console in when I'm not using it (which is all the time).
    So, you have a Gamecube? I had a PS2 instead but I certainly would have loved to play Gamecube games as well...

Weasyl
    Toshabi

Weasyl
    N/A
    Goodness me, Toshibbles, should you ever show the whole thing I think I'd [CENSORED] [WHAT] [OH GOD WHY]

The oldest boxed console I own is a 2DS. It is also the only gaming thingway I own at the minute.

The box makes for a pretty serious challenge which I can't make. I do however have a copy of Time Crisis by Namco for PSX with the box (And a lot of guns) and the Sega Dreamcast Fishing Controller in it's box.

Weasyl
    Rukh Whitefang
    I still have the original case that my game boy came in (the first game boy).