Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weasyl
    Sidewalk Surfboard
    Something I would love in a furry themed game would be an option to create your own character. It would really add an immersive feel, playing as your own fursona.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by SidewalkSurfboard View Post
    Something I would love in a furry themed game would be an option to create your own character. It would really add an immersive feel, playing as your own fursona.
    I love when games have character customization. Someone like myself would be out of luck when it comes to playing as a fursona though, since mine's a hybrid. XD Having general canine, feline, reptilian, and possibly even bird or gryphon character bases would be good though. That would probably cover the main choices of 'sonas, I think.

Weasyl
    maugryph
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    I love when games have character customization. Someone like myself would be out of luck when it comes to playing as a fursona though, since mine's a hybrid. XD Having general canine, feline, reptilian, and possibly even bird or gryphon character bases would be good though. That would probably cover the main choices of 'sonas, I think.
    Unfortunately for me, if a game has customization, I could spend hours getting my character 'just right'.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by maugryph View Post
    Unfortunately for me, if a game has customization, I could spend hours getting my character 'just right'.
    But that's the best part! :v

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    I'd like to see any game that features furry characters, but I have a leaning towards an mmo, rpg, fps, or a game where your choices determine the outcome(like Heavy Rain). A zombie game with furries would be hella awesome too. I absolutely LOVE games that let you customize your own character(like Dragon Age Inquisition), but it's annoying if I don't have many options to pick from. >:U
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    shiy0
    Quote Originally Posted by GlaringFeline View Post
    I absolutely LOVE games that let you customize your own character(like Dragon Age Inquisition), but it's annoying if I don't have many options to pick from. >:U
    and then some of those options are not combineable although you know other stuff that clips so bad that it already hurts works fine.
    (who can guess wich game i mean. > D)

Weasyl
    maugryph
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    But that's the best part! :v
    A mixed blessing

Weasyl
    MalevolentMask
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Elder Scrolls, except make more animal themed races.
    Yes this!

A sort of open world or and RPG game would be good for me. I especially love when the character and path you take is much more open rather than linear. In terms of Skyrim, I liked how the different races had benefits or were seen as differently within the game.

I was really hoping we'd get a Mass Effect game where we could customize our character in terms of race. I'd love to be a Krogan or a Drell. :0 (not just the multiplayer, but as a main part of the game)
    Last edited by Malevolentmask; 08-30-2015 at 09:44 AM.