Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I made a photo album of all my stuff.

https://imgur.com/a/OJWt8

Weasyl
    kittywithaguitar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oly View Post
    It's pretty nice, I lack studio monitors or even good headphones unfortunately, once I get that I got a fairly decent setup. I need a couple more mics too, I got just one lower end shure, the SM... something, not the 57/58, it was like 80 bucks and is just decent for vocals and a bit of sampling.

I also don't have a proper jam spot so I can't play my drums right now. booo :U
    If you're looking for more dynamic mics, check out the GLS audio ES57 and ES58 on Amazon. $35 a piece and they get rave reviews on audiophile sites like Gearslutz. If you'd prefer big name stuff, Samson has a $40 dynamic mic that this guy loved to death, and has a modular capsule so it can switch between a vocal and instrument mic. For other things like condensers, I've heard surprisingly good things about Behringer. Hell, all of their pro audio gear seems to get really good reviews, even though their other stuff can be hit or miss.
    Nuthin' Fancy

Weasyl
    oly
    behringer can be good or total trash. you have to really make sure you read reviews before you buy any of their shit to make sure it's not one of their duds x3

Weasyl
    kittywithaguitar
    Oh I know about the issues with the bad Behringer stuff. x3 I had a US600, a Boss PS5 clone, that did the job perfectly when I wanted to imitate Dimebag, but eventually broke due to the cheap plastic housing.

Their mics, rackmount gear, interfaces, monitors, PA systems, etc. seem to be solid, though. Ola Englund (famous metal musician on Youtube) does all of his production/mixing work with Behringer monitors, and I've seen a bunch of dudes praise their power amps for PA work, as well as using them to power cabs for amp modelers.
    Nuthin' Fancy

Weasyl
    oly
    I'd very much like their BCF2000. Three or four of em tbh.

but the only thing i NEED is a pair of studio cans (i lost mine UGGHHHH) and then monitors. and maybe two or three more mics after. i need too many other, non music things too x3

Weasyl
    kittywithaguitar
    I'm in the same boat, although I need a good interface as well. Since we're talking about Behringer, I was tempted to look into their U-Phoria series. If not, I'd like to check out the Focusrite 2i4 and 6i6. Not to mention there's a slew of guitars, basses, amps, effects, a powered monitor, and a modeler I want. XD

Any clue what monitors you were looking at? I'm curious as well.
    Nuthin' Fancy

Weasyl
    oly
    Probably just whatever the shop had in the 500ish range. Likely some KRKs or Adams, usual fare. IT's a few months off at least so I haven't dug into narrowing it down.

I'll probably get ATH50s for my cans. S'what I had before. I liked them a lot.

In other news, I'm strongly considering sending Deathbomb Arc a demo for my rap shit.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Here are photos of a few instruments I regularly practice on. I'll be adding more photos of the rest when I dig them up. I can practice with the chanter at home until I'm tired of playing. The bagpipes require I head over to a park a few city blocks away from my home to practice.

Wooden bagpipe practice chanter a few months before the bagpipes

A Pakistani bagpipe I got a few years ago

Weasyl
    Namba
    I have, like, four different guitars and two amps I work with. I need to get some photos rounded up for y'all.