Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Weasyl
    N/A
    This is pretty cool! I'd frantically mash dem buttons anyday. Also I had no idea a place like HackLab existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    This is pretty cool! I'd frantically mash dem buttons anyday. Also I had no idea a place like HackLab existed.
    Yeah, it was a neat space to check out. I'm not a member, the person helping me is however, so I'm their guest. Since it's my project, I'm using their space, tools, Dremels and fume hood, it seems a $20 donation for two days usage is only fair after getting access to such useful things.

It'll be a bit till I can do the second day. Sorta busy through this weekend till at least the end of the week, I doubt I'll have a finished product to show till next weekend or a bit after but I'm really looking forward to seeing these CNC cut styrene prints once I pick them up on Monday. ...And for $56 it'd better be flawless.

Last edited by AshleyAshes; 03-26-2015 at 07:15 PM.

Last edited by AshleyAshes; 04-08-2015 at 11:06 AM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Bit of a tangent but I just learned about the existence of hackerspaces recently and they own. Once I'm done with the mountain of shit I'm under this semester I'm gonna hit one up and learn so much stuff. There's a list of locations for them on http://www.hackerspaces.org/.

And those are some nice looking sticks, I dig how you made them a matching P1 and P2 pair.
    Last edited by piņardilla; 04-08-2015 at 11:36 AM.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.