Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Premium Member Sign-In

Weasyl
    Kayla
    Was directed here to get upgraded status after donating $20 + dollars to Weasyl.

- - - Updated - - -

That was fast. Thank you!

I also donated 20$ from "mikachutuhonen[at]gmail"

Donated! Please set me up. Thank you!

Noted because I used a different e-mail. Posting here for fun potentially. Oh well : o.

Well well, just signed up on the Weasyl site with the username "Jay". Made a donation of 20$ yesterday...so, I guess that I'm eligible to be a Premium User?

Also, donation was made with this very same e-mail account used to make this forum account(and main site's account)...I think.

At the same time, I wanted to ask...is it possible to have an username change on here(Forum)? I'd like it to match my main site's(Jay) if possible, since it would be less...confusing.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #106

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDarkfury View Post
    Well well, just signed up on the Weasyl site with the username "Jay". Made a donation of 20$ yesterday...so, I guess that I'm eligible to be a Premium User?

Also, donation was made with this very same e-mail account used to make this forum account(and main site's account)...I think.

At the same time, I wanted to ask...is it possible to have an username change on here(Forum)? I'd like it to match my main site's(Jay) if possible, since it would be less...confusing.
    Go to edit profile and one of the fields closest to the top will allow you to edit your username on the forum. Only one edit per 30 days though.

You don't have permission to change your username.
    Is what I am told, actually. My account IS new though, so maybe it has to do with that?

Also, am I meant to e-mail someone or anything regarding Premium Membership, or will I find myself with it randomly in the next few days?

Weasyl
    RealZero
    Another donation user here, told to post here by e-mail.^^
    Greetings to everyone.

Weasyl
    Neo
    Donated from neo.p[at]gmx.de :3

Weasyl
    Nex
    Just got the email to post here. Loving the site so far!