Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Greetings, all.

Greetings, all.

Hallo. -waves-

Names Wicked Witch, but you can call me Wicked. :3 I'm from the United States, I've been doing art since I could ever remember, I got into digital art when I was in middle school, I've been graduated from high school for two and half years now. ^_^ I started with using a computer mouse at a computer class I was taking, and oh man it looked horrible. But after getting a lot of practice in and having a passion for art I pressed on for approximately 4 -5 years then got my first tablet from the money I got from selling my horse. I then sold it and it had been years until I got my new tablet. BUT! Anyways, I've been doing art for a long, long time. I enjoy the medicinal properties of cannabis, (I'm not sure if that's okay to post, so if it isn't just lemme know and I'll remove that bit.) I'm all about nature and love to go hiking, camping and horseback riding. Animals of all kinds are dear to me, I feel much closer to animals than I ever have with humans. ~ I'm not really sure what to put after this, so.... shoot me a message if you have any questions. :)

_Wicked Witch

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Witch View Post
    Hallo. -waves-

Names Wicked Witch, but you can call me Wicked. :3 I'm from the United States, I've been doing art since I could ever remember, I got into digital art when I was in middle school, I've been graduated from high school for two and half years now. ^_^ I started with using a computer mouse at a computer class I was taking, and oh man it looked horrible. But after getting a lot of practice in and having a passion for art I pressed on for approximately 4 -5 years then got my first tablet from the money I got from selling my horse. I then sold it and it had been years until I got my new tablet. BUT! Anyways, I've been doing art for a long, long time. I enjoy the medicinal properties of cannabis, (I'm not sure if that's okay to post, so if it isn't just lemme know and I'll remove that bit.) I'm all about nature and love to go hiking, camping and horseback riding. Animals of all kinds are dear to me, I feel much closer to animals than I ever have with humans. ~ I'm not really sure what to put after this, so.... shoot me a message if you have any questions.

_Wicked Witch
    Welcome!

In response to your story, my dog chewed up the wire on my tablet, so I should sell him for a new tablet D:
    [1:14:39 AM] Kihari: I guess I should go shower and find something to eat
    [1:15:00 AM] Eminoxic: or go eat and find something to shower
    [1:15:13 AM] Kihari: if you come with me I promise I'll let you drop the soap