The Introduction of All That is Fate

Darn it! I was gonna be all shy-like and just post a link to my film's sneak peek and run away. But Weasyl says I must first introduce myself! So, ok.

First, to break the ice, let's look at these smilies.

Hm. A nice alien. Are those its little feelers? Or could they be arms and its head is actually the top eye? Ah, who can be sure?

And look at this guy I didn't even know smilies had feet.

All right. Now that we've done that, let's move on. I'm just Cody. I quite like making lots of wacky things such as music and movies and games and voices and blah blah blah. Like I was saying, a sneak peek of my animated movie thing's coming out today (!). I'm not too great at drawing or animating, but I'm purty dern good at all those other things that movies are made of!

I'm also quite new to the internet; haven't been socially active on it for years. So, I don't really know anybody yet and at times I am in fear for my life. ^^ So...feel free to say "hi" or "yo yo yo" or tell me your thoughts on that alien smiley.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Welcome to Weasyl, Cody.

Quote Originally Posted by Iccodypup View Post
    Darn it! I was gonna be all shy-like and just post a link to my film's sneak peek and run away. But Weasyl says I must first introduce myself!
    Hmm, but this is a forum where people chat with one another, why would you run unless your full intent was just to advertise? ;o For what it's worth though, I did have a glance at your clip. Great voice acting in it, as well the bg's seem to blend quite nicely.

Hope you decide to stick around, even if just for alittle while.

-_- Yes, it's true. If Weasyl hadn't forced me I might have done just that, advertised and ran.

I'm still a bit nervous with this forum business. I guess it's good that I did get forced into posting though, cause now I'm less afraid of chatting ^^

Oh, thank you for the nice words about the clip!

Weasyl
    Noxid
    there's nothing to be afraid of really
    unless you're afraid of nothing much happening
    bc that is a real threat

xD Yeah, I've noticed that.

As silly as it sounds I am afraid of that at times. It can be quite upsetting to work up the courage to post a video or introduce yourself only to be met with silence.

Eh, but I'll get used to it :p

Weasyl
    Noxid
    Nah I totally get it, being ignored can be worse than getting bad feedback, cuz then it's left to your imagination what people thought or didn't think
    and in my experience, the imagination is not often kind about this.

Still, all we can do is keep trying and improving

Yeah, exactly.

I've realized it's a lot like when I play one of my movies for someone and they laugh at certain scenes. When they laugh, I feel good because I know exactly what they're thinking. But when they don't laugh, well, who knows what they could be thinking??! :O

xD But, it's something we all gotta deal with.
    And, yeah, it's much more worthwhile to worry about doing your very best!