Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Steam thread!

Steam thread!

Steam! That wonderful platform given to us by Valve that lets you spend as little money as possible on games you might never play.

Feel free to add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fissioninferno/

I play a lot of TF2 (or used to) and am up for L4D2, as well. I figure playing games together is a great way to make friends, right? ... right?
    Last edited by Kitten; 07-26-2012 at 09:02 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2

Weasyl
    Fiz
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sentimentalmachine/

I play L4D2 and Killing Floor fairly often. Most of the games I play are 1-player but feel free to add me anyways, I'm usually on steam all the time.

Weasyl
    Tiger
    The only Steam game I have is Skyrim. Kinda always wanted to try L4D2, though. Some more intense games than the normal Nintendo ones I play.

I wish I could remember my Steam name. @_@

Weasyl
    Neybulot
    Sure, why not? Here's mine:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/AshTR

I've been playing a ton of Payday: The Heist lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    you spend as little money as possible on games you might never play.
    Replace "as little money as possible" with "all your money" and "might never play" with "feel guilty about not playing, ugh, why did I buy all these cheap games". Its like pandora's box but instead of evil coming out of it, money goes into it. But on the plus side, I never have to misplace a game again and I can get myself killed 30 times in Binding of Isaac to chill out between drawings.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Samael101/home is where I'm at, though I usually play singleplayer stuff myself. I'd play L4D2 every day but I haven't seen folks up for it in ages.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Samael View Post
    Replace "as little money as possible" with "all your money" and "might never play" with "feel guilty about not playing, ugh, why did I buy all these cheap games". Its like pandora's box but instead of evil coming out of it, money goes into it.
    This is true. I bought so many cheap games during the summer sale and I've only played two of them. @u@;

Weasyl
    Pine
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/pineapple92/

I like to play TF2, DOTA2, and CS:S. I'm up for most other games such as Killing Floor or L4D2 as well.
    Also, feel free to join my clan M0TA. Once I get moved into my new house and get my finances back on track, I'm going to continue my monthly game raffle I used to do. You can enter for a chance to win a free game just for being a member.

I would have bought many of them but I bought most of them last sale around when my income was more disposable x.x

I have such a huge backlog from the summer sales, it's ridiculous! I now have the first two Assassin's Creed games (beat the first already, working on the second), I have pretty much every Grand Theft Auto game ever released now, Just Cause 2, Fallout 3 (when I still have to finish my New Vegas playthrough), and I have ARMA II and ARMA II: OA in there that I should play when I'm not using them for DayZ... and then there's the Skyrim DLC coming out soon. And there's also my Minecraft server and anime I have to watch. I have so many irons in the fire.

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    nd then there's the Skyrim DLC coming out soon. And there's also my Minecraft server and anime I have to watch. I have so many irons in the fire.
    What does DLC stand for? I never got too far in my Skyrim file. I spent more time robbing homes and assassinating people than actually progressing through the storyline.