Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Returning to the forums

Returning to the forums

I'm finally back in the swing of things again. So I figured I'd re-introduce myself to all the new people here since it has been several months since I've made myself known on the forum.

I'm Arch, my handle everywhere is Archidaequiem for the most part. I've been a traditional and digital artist for a decade and about 7 years. I'm 27 years old and I'm a stay-at-home girlfriend to my boyfriend TJ. My health makes it difficult for me to get a job like everyone else, so I take care of the dogs and house while he's at work.

I've been developing a personal story for a long time. The world it takes place in is Dae'fagaial and you can find story related pictures by searching the tag "daefagaial" on the main site. I've been working on it my entire life and have made some wonderful progress. I have a co-creator who you can find the name of in my profile on the main site.

I'm always interested in making new friends, though sometimes I feel awkward, I try to seem friendly and always want to get to know other people even if I don't always end up close to them. I play only one MMORPG on a normal basis.

Lately I've been struggling with art block and motivation issues. So maybe reintroducing myself will help out.

Either way, hello once again Weasyl Forums!
    Inactive account

Weasyl
    N/A
    Woo~ wb to Weasyl, Arch! xD

It's great to see you return, and I really hope you're able to break through your art block with ease. :3 Just keep at it, I'm sure you'll beat it! ^^

Yeah, I've been trying to break through it and it seems to be working out after a lot of work. Thank you.
    Inactive account

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Welcome back, hope you stick around. c:

Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    Welcome back, hope you stick around. c:
    Thank you!
    Inactive account

Weasyl
    N/A
    oh hey I remember you. I, too, have returned from a long break.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    oh hey I remember you. I, too, have returned from a long break.
    Well, hello again to you too!
    Inactive account

Weasyl
    Antumbra

Inactive account