Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    How do I set a featured submission?

    By default, my featured submission is the one I uploaded last. How do I specify one? I must be being stupid, but I've looked in my settings and preferences and in the submission info itself, but can't see how.

  2. #2
    Regular Donro's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Donro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Todd View Post
    By default, my featured submission is the one I uploaded last. How do I specify one? I must be being stupid, but I've looked in my settings and preferences and in the submission info itself, but can't see how.
    would also like to know
    Mongle mongle

  3. #3
    Junior Rooc's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Rooc
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lost in the void.
    Posts
    26
    I've looked all over the place and couldn't find anything, so maybe it's not yet an option? Would love it if it was of course.

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Sentimental Machine Fiz's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Fiz
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,476
    Not yet an option. I've suggested this personally to Kihari a bit ago, so hopefully we'll get this soon.

  5. #5
    DappleGrey PonyRump! Artax's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Artax
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    Not yet an option. I've suggested this personally to Kihari a bit ago, so hopefully we'll get this soon.
    Some people have the option: https://www.weasyl.com/profile/scale
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ✿⊱╮Tᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ~ ♪ ♫ SᴏᴜɴᴅCʟᴏᴜᴅ ♫ ♪ ~ TᴀɪʟFʟɪᴄᴋ ╰⊰✿
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Sentimental Machine Fiz's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Fiz
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Artax View Post
    Some people have the option: https://www.weasyl.com/profile/scale
    That's your most recent submission though, isn't it?

    Right now most recent = featured and it really shouldn't be like that. There should be an option to chose a featured submission from your gallery.

  7. #7
    DappleGrey PonyRump! Artax's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Artax
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    That's your most recent submission though, isn't it?

    Right now most recent = featured and it really shouldn't be like that. There should be an option to chose a featured submission from your gallery.
    That's... confusing. None of my submissions became featured on my page. XD
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ✿⊱╮Tᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ~ ♪ ♫ SᴏᴜɴᴅCʟᴏᴜᴅ ♫ ♪ ~ TᴀɪʟFʟɪᴄᴋ ╰⊰✿
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

  8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post

    Right now most recent = featured and it really shouldn't be like that. There should be an option to chose a featured submission from your gallery.
    It is now possible to choose a featured submission by marking a folder you create as a 'featured submission' folder! Here's how you do it:

    1. Go to https://www.weasyl.com/manage/folders
    2. If you haven't yet created a folder, do so!
    3. Once you have a folder, at the bottom of the page you'll now see 'Edit folder options'. Click the folder you want to edit.
    4. Check the box that says 'Featured submission folder', and lastly, click [Update settings].

    That's it! As the help there says, A random item will be chosen from all featured submission folders to be shown as your "featured submission".

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •