Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Furry D&D anyone? :V

Furry D&D anyone? :V

I'm just going an intel gathering mission to see if there is any interest. I kind of want to try 5e, but furry style. x3 I typically end up being DM eventually, so I might just start as the DM even though I know nothing of 5e. :V But anyhow, anyone interested? I'd probably use roll20 as a medium.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Ever tried Ironclaw?
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

I have not tried iron claw, but would be willing to try. :V

Weasyl
    RealitysLabRat
    I've actually never played D&D, but I've really wanted to get into it for a while now. If you wouldn't mind showing me the ropes, then I'd definitely want in.

Definitely check out IronClaw if you want tabletop furry style, here's a link.

D&D requires a lot rewriting to take into account the advantages and disadvantages of different species, Iron Claw is furry from top to bottom. I'd consider playing if someone were going to run a game.

I played a bunch of D&D 4th edition last year, i don't want to play D&D anymore...

Okay, maybe we should change it to "Iron claw anyone!" Haha I also have an account on roll20 which is a place that acts as an online tabletop with maps and chat boxes and automatic rolls and such that you can premake for your character

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    dont know waht some of your acronims are but if its both furry and RP (to an extent) im there.
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

:V Well, anyone that wants to try to organize an actual RP thing feel free to add me on skype! my skype is antibubbles, and just be warned when I'm dungeon master, things get weird. :V

I'd be down for some D&D, but I've never heard of Ironclaw. If you're going for crazy nutso, you might want to try Dungeons: the Dragoning 40,000 7th Edition.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    I'd be down for some D&D, but I've never heard of Ironclaw. If you're going for crazy nutso, you might want to try Dungeons: the Dragoning 40,000 7th Edition.
    Hahah that's golden. Though, I already have a whacky mythos. I mean, my character in the world is a transdimensional lightning viking wolf demoness that travels the multiverse collecting souls for a undead space viking furry army to fight some 20 foot tall skinny frostfire giant things that have no faces. So I think I'm good on the funny/strange/insane mythos. x3