The Most Coincidental Crap Ever

So, I was browsing around the forum (not much of an active member on the forums, so thought I'd try?) and I was just getting a feel for the forums and all again.

In my head, I was singing that He-Man "HEEYEAYEAYEYAA" song, and I'd just gotten to the part where they said "What's Going On?".

At the literally *exact* same time, I scrolled down enough to see this: http://puu.sh/eyFkv.png

This post has absolutely no significance what-so-ever. I'm just really upset about this and I need to post it lol
    I should probably make a signature.
    *casually rolls over and does nothing*

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Heeyeayeayeyaa

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    When I lived in Alaska we'd sing that sometimes on the walk stumble back home from the bar. Other popular choices included Bohemian Rhapsody and Paradise City. Good times.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I feel like only I would get a chuckle out of it because it involves religious/spiritual stuff and horoscopes.

My birthday is in early November so I'm a Scorpio. Scorpios are known for being lustful. Also associated with November is the demon of lust from Christianity, Asmodeus. In the story with him in it in the Catholic Bible, he possesses a young woman named Sarah. (Guess what my name is). In some depictions, he rides a dragon. My chinese horoscope is a dragon.

Speaking of dragons, blah blah lore says that they guard jewels and hoard it and whatever. The dept I lead at my work is....Jewelry.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    N/A
    This just happened to me at Taco Bell. Picked up two of the sauce packets for my food. First one said "Call your mom" and i thought to myself "hell no". The next one said "why not?".

I feel like i have a lot of coincidences around me in my life

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    I feel like only I would get a chuckle out of it because it involves religious/spiritual stuff and horoscopes.

My birthday is in early November so I'm a Scorpio. Scorpios are known for being lustful. Also associated with November is the demon of lust from Christianity, Asmodeus. In the story with him in it in the Catholic Bible, he possesses a young woman named Sarah. (Guess what my name is). In some depictions, he rides a dragon. My chinese horoscope is a dragon.

Speaking of dragons, blah blah lore says that they guard jewels and hoard it and whatever. The dept I lead at my work is....Jewelry.
    I will slay you with my sword. The sword is love btw <3

ALSO ANY WAY YOU WANT IT THAT'S THE WAY YOU NEED ANY WAY YOU WANT IT

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    I will slay you with my sword. The sword is love btw <3

ALSO ANY WAY YOU WANT IT THAT'S THE WAY YOU NEED ANY WAY YOU WANT IT
    aaaaand it's stuck in my head
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    aaaaand it's stuck in my head
    The best way to slay a dragon is with catchy 80s tunes.