Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Tiido
    Draw faster is my main thing. And I already learned two tricks this year that are super useful !
    Progress towards "better" is nice and steady. 2014 is when all started, 2015 when all gets massively better... future will rock !

Weasyl
    Vae
    I really want / need to get better at anatomy.
    And I have.
    But I'm surrounded by a lot better influences this past year and leading into the next, one of which is pretty good friends with me and has been helping me a lot with resources and advice.

I also need to work on my backgrounds.
    I want to learn how to paint cityscapes and stuff.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    I think my biggest goal this year is to finally open up for commissions. I don't even have a PayPal set up yet, though... And I still have to price everything and make an example sheet.

Before I do that, though, I'd like to get through this list of new characters I wanna draw. I want to improve my backgrounds as well, because right now they're pretty much nonexistent.

My other goals are to work on making more plushies and sculptures. I want to start working with polymer clay, or molds and resin, so I can have finished sculptures that are more permanent. Oil clay isn't exactly hard and paintable, hah. I also need to start using up all this fabric I have stored up... ^^;

Weasyl
    foussiremix
    To get better drawings skills.

And make an anime named like my fursona.
    Roses are red
    Tomatoes are red.
    My hair got cutten
    and i feel so good

http://orig02.deviantart.net/12a5/f/...ix-d8m2gs6.gif

Weasyl
    Art Vulpine
    My goals vary depending of the type of art I draw.

For Anthro art, it back to the basics with my, learning how to draw both animal and human anatomy and then merging the two. This I know will take a while even with practice.

For My Little Pony art, I have the anatomy down but I want to create different poses and facial expressions and make better backgrounds.
    DeviantArt FurAffinity

Imagination is the Source of Creativity!

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    well im going to be trying to finish writing my novel and get my artistic skills up.
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    I'm aiming for 1k watcher on FA and 10k page view on DA if possible. 800 is probably the lowest I'm aiming for this year. Gotta make my position more stable.

Weasyl
    Exindiv
    My goal is the same as last year: don't let a month go by without posting something.
    I will not have another seven years of silence.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Exindiv View Post
    My goal is the same as last year: don't let a month go by without posting something.
    I will not have another seven years of silence.
    That's a pretty good goal! I think I should adopt something similar, as my gallery uploads tend to be few and far between.

In addition to my previous goal, I also forgot to say that I'd like to become more social in the art community.That would include being more active here, and commenting and faving other people's things on the main site. Right now I'm just in my own little bubble of friends, but it would be nice to be more connected in the community.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Learn the basics of making comics, cartoons, or pixel art. If I can get at least one of those things under my belt I feel I can branch out more. I've actually been drawing toons a bit more thanks to the help of a friend. Icing on the cake is if I can ever make anything animated but I won't expect that.

Also... just getting back into traditional drawing and crafting. It was a big thing for me when I was still in school and college but I've fallen out of taking on real projects. Sad to say but I guess I needed a teacher directing me.