Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Why would you entirely disable Javascript? That's very clunky. If those were options to choose to allow certain scripts that'd be different.

Weasyl
    GreenReaper
    Vista is still supported for security patches, but MS made IE 10 rely on changes in graphics acceleration made in Windows 7.

To be frank, I'm sure they could have made a version of IE 10 that worked on Vista, but they have a financial incentive to get you to upgrade OS, even if it isn't truly necessary. (I'm still using 32-bit Windows Vista, albeit with 16GB RAM thanks to a kernel patch.)

deviantART, meanwhile, doesn't want to do the effort to support older versions of IE, or (apparently) Opera. That's perhaps understandable for IE 6 or IE 7, or Windows XP below SP2, but they're pushing it a bit high.

Weasyl
    Tiido
    I don't care much about that bar, except that it almost blocks the notifications icons but I can still click them by a few pixels lol). If I couldnt' click those icons it would be far more annoying.

Weasyl
    Verona
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiido View Post
    I don't care much about that bar, except that it almost blocks the notifications icons but I can still click them by a few pixels lol). If I couldnt' click those icons it would be far more annoying.
    Oh seems you use Explorer 9 too? Yeah thats annoying. You need to click on the X of the bar everytime to make it dissapear.