Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Kemonomimi Discussion Thread

Any Kemonomimi fans out there? Let's talk about these guys. Because I need to gush about them.

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    You mean Japanese anthro artists, correct? Love it. Fucking love it.
    Yeah I've never exactly understood the word. I think it literally means animal ears. I just love how creative people can be with them. I always want to buy some but they sell quick. Do you have any?

Weasyl
    N/A
    I was first introduced to them in high school when my friend showed me Loveless. Yeah that was a weird show.

I still think they're adorable but I haven't seen them around lately. I guess in the furry fandom it's way more anthro-centric whereas if I stayed on Gaia....well...they're literally everywhere.

LOL OMG That's one way to be introduced to them XD (Loveless is extremely weird, I'm laughing)

Really? On DA there's a fair amount, and on Toyhou.se and FR they're pretty well known too. Sales have also been booming. Or at least on the sites that I dwell on.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Yeah I don't go on to DA anymore. I don't really care for the community and it's not like I had a massive following. For FA/Weasyl at least there is a (relatively) better community so the art didn't really matter so much. Plus it was hard to get noticed if you didn't draw fanart or were godly with a brush/Photoshop.

I haven't heard of the other sites.

Also yeah. My friend was pretty weird. I love her, but she's weird. She's the good weird. Speaking of, funny story, I was watching one of the episodes while at some Christian camp...thingy and my brother in law (who is a school teacher at a christian middle-school) saw me watching it and was intrigued. Then came one scene where the annoying chick with the huge breasts was bothering Ritsuka and he was like "they look so young but her boobs are so big!" so I said "yeeaah they're pretty much middle-school-ish" and he goes "NO, I TEACH middle-school kids. THOSE do NOT belong on a middle-schooler"
    Last edited by Damian; 04-21-2015 at 11:30 PM.

I can't argue with you there.
    I mainly use DA for shopping, rping, and making friends. That's about it lol.
    I don't know much about how Weasyl works yet (still new), but it seems pretty cool. It's hard to find good communities.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Ooooh I guess you just mean the humans with animal ears. Not animoo anthropomorphs.

Hahaha yeah XD Animal ears and tails and all that fun stuff.

@Everyone
    Speaking of such, Saturn-Bells are going to be a thing soon link. I'm quite excited.

Weasyl
    N/A
    By the way, can we all just take a moment to nerd out on these in more ways than one?
    http://www.necomimi.com/WatchTheVideo.aspx

ADORABLE and
    AMAZING.

I will totally be using these for cosplay purposes. I will be Lokitty

omg I've heard of those. THEY'RE SO CUTE -screams-
    Like can you imagine having those? I'd wear them all the time just to see how the ears move with my reaction to daily life.
    Show us pics when you have them man. Cause I want to see them lol