Jib Jub Bappity flap!

Did that title catch your attention? good. I figured it might. You probably gleaned this by now, but it had no relevance to this thread. Anyway, I should introduce myself. I am a writer and crafter. I started out on furaffinity, but I decided to come to weasyl after one of my favorite artists moved to here. I don't know how active on here, but we shall see. I hope this website doesn't have as much blithering drama as FA. There is only so much illogic I can take before I go insane. :O Anyway, nice to meet you all. I think this met my 140 character quota.

Welcome to Weasyl!

Good to see you making the leap and registering!

(We don't do drama here, that's what TV soaps are for! )

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have a question, how long does it usually take for my account to activate after I met the quota?

Quote Originally Posted by Malukai View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I have a question, how long does it usually take for my account to activate after I met the quota?
    Once you meet the quota, which I believe you have, it takes anything from [instant] to around 15 mins. If you run into any issues after that, try logging out and in again.