Weasyl
    Solaris-Meadow

Picking out a computer (Help)

So, I'm sick and tired of the laptop I have now -_- it's so slow and you can hardly click on anything without it lagging, freezing, or taking forever to load! On good days it's an alright computer (minus the touchpad freezing up) but on the bad days (which are becoming more numerous) it is just awful. So I'm looking for a new computer to replace it. I've narrowed it down to two (though if you know something better that I can get from Best Buy just let me know though I'm on a $500 limit) that I think will work.

What I'm looking for is a computer that can handle some photo editing (I have PS 7), the drawing that I do (I use SAI to draw with a Wacom Fun Tablet), and light gaming (LoL, Sims 3, Spore, etc.), it has to be small enough to take to class (nothing more than 16 inches) and also... one that can handle multiple tabs without breaking down.

Two computers I've limited to:

dell - inspiron 15.6" touch-screen laptop - amd a6-series - 8gb memory - 1tb hard drive - black

hp - 15.6" touch-screen laptop - amd a8-series - 8gb memory - 750gb hard drive - black

Weasyl
    Noxid

Weasyl
    Solaris-Meadow
    -feels silly for not noticing that sooner- Gee, that's a lucky find he wants almost the same as me. Thanks~