Unable to remove notifications?

I do hope I'm posting this in the correct place, if not, I'm really...really.. sorry.

Anyway. For two days now I've been unable to remove journals, streaming, or art updates from people I follow.
    I thought it was maybe something small, but this is day two now and I'm getting a little frustrated with it.
    I've tried "Nuke All" (or whichever term it is .-.' ), as well as trying individual and small stacks.

I've cleared cache/cookies, too. Still nothing.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Canni

EDIT: I don't know what you did skylerbunny, but it's working now. Thank you!
    Last edited by Canni; 12-16-2014 at 11:39 PM. Reason: skylerbunny either fixed or it self-fixed.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hello! Checking your account, I see 44 submission notifications; and (1 stream notification, and 3 journal notifications), the stream and journal notifications, anyway, being all from today (16 December). Does this match up with what you see? Do you get it with a different browser?

Last I checked, that is accurate on your findings!
    Oh, if you're curious about what browser I use, it's Comodo Dragon. (Firefox/chrome/IE don't work on my laptop)

It's happening again. Not as many notifications this time, but... it's happening again.
    Am I allowed to admit I would like to smash my keyboard in frustration? (Not your fault, Weasyl. Honestly.)