Thread: Hiyas!

Weasyl
    Kodilicious

Hiyas!

Hello.

I'm Kodi. I'm a furry with a raccoon for a sona. I love to draw. I tend to work best with feral critters, but I can do anthro. It's been ages since I did a legit human. I prefer digital artwork, but traditional is fun every so often. I work with MangaStudio 5 because it's pretty BAMF. (And also it was on sale when I found it.)

I love raccoons with a passion.

I'm into taxidermy, even though I have none, and I have a major obsession with skulls. Some day I wish to be able to draw them far better than I currently can. I want to collect them.

I have an extremely varied taste in music. Pretty much all it takes for me to enjoy the song is that it have good lyrics. Lyrically, I can be picky. However, my taste in music does range from "everyone needs to hear this" to "please don't judge me" so I guess my choice in lyrics can me iffy as well.

In case anyone happens to be curious, my username stems from a joke a friend made at me....

"Kodi-licious, definition: make femboys go loco"

...And I'll be honest, I really like a good femboy.
    And I am one, or so I'm told.

So, since I'm new here and would really like to get to know some new people, why don't you guys tell me a bit about yourselves?

Hi Kodi,

Welcome to the forums, I hope you have fun here :3

As you asked,I'm a Red Panda named Rokusho,I like to draw(digital,traditional sometimes pixel), play video games (Firefall is my absolute favorite! Mass Effect Halo), sci-fi, movies sometimes I like to read but mostly comics as I love looking at the art and I'm kinda the same for music but Epic music is my favorite type such as Ivan torrent,two steps from Hell, epic Score to name afew. Get the imagination running. My other favorite animal are Orcas(fursona/character named Skynook.

See you around the forums :3
    Last edited by Rokusho; 09-18-2015 at 09:45 AM.
    Icon by Sixel

Weasyl
    Kodilicious
    Quote Originally Posted by Keetoo View Post
    Hi Kodi,

Welcome to the forums, I hope you have fun here :3

As you asked,I'm a Red Panda named Keetoo,I like to draw(digital,traditional sometimes pixel), play video games (Firefall is my absolute favorite! Mass Effect Halo), sci-fi, movies sometimes I like to read but mostly comics as I love looking at the art and I'm kinda the same for music but Epic music is my favorite type such as Ivan torrent,two steps from Hell, epic Score to name afew. Get the imagination running. My other favorite animal are Orcas(fursona/character named Skynook.

See you around the forums :3
    Two Steps from Hell is an amazing band -- I have to say that up front before I forget. XD
    I've been playing Marvel Heroes 2015, but that's about the only game I've been playing lately. I have Guild Wars 2, but haven't played in ages. I normally play games on my 3DS. Like Pokemon: OR/AS and The World Ends With You.
    Orcas are amazing, but I can never figure out how to draw anthropomorphic marine animals. I'm just not that skilled, I guess. XD Do you have examples of your orca? I'd be insanely curious as to how that looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodilicious View Post
    Two Steps from Hell is an amazing band -- I have to say that up front before I forget. XD
    I've been playing Marvel Heroes 2015, but that's about the only game I've been playing lately. I have Guild Wars 2, but haven't played in ages. I normally play games on my 3DS. Like Pokemon: OR/AS and The World Ends With You.
    Orcas are amazing, but I can never figure out how to draw anthropomorphic marine animals. I'm just not that skilled, I guess. XD Do you have examples of your orca? I'd be insanely curious as to how that looks.
    I think I might of played a little bit of Marvel heroes but not sure. Sounds so familiar.

If you wanted to draw marine animals you can do eet!
    Sure here's one with my husband enjoying some sushi. Om nom nom
    Feel free to browse lots of orca anthros/feral and some other marine critters such as a few sharks
    Icon by Sixel

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    What's up dude? I'm weasyl's resident stoner hippie mutt, It's an honor to pleasure your acquaintance.
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.