Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: BJD Collectors?

---

---Moved---
    Last edited by Bonerotique; 12-12-2014 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Moving.

Weasyl
    TealMoon
    Closest thing I have is a Monster High doll. XD
    I want one of the cat style Hujoo dolls but can't afford it yet. :/

My sister collects them, and after looking at them and looking at the BJD community, I can safely say she's in a far creepier fandom than I.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

Weasyl
    TealMoon
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    My sister collects them, and after looking at them and looking at the BJD community, I can safely say she's in a far creepier fandom than I.
    Nah, all fandoms are creeper and if you dig down enough they are all connected to a horrible disgusting hive mind.

Hey OP which one's are you thinking of getting?

Every fandom has creepers. I just enjoy having dolls of OC's I've made in the past from writing and I see nothing wrong with that.

Um, about 3 blue ones, and then I think one human skin toned one for another character. I'm just going to do their clothes myself. Some of the pricey stuff I've seen is pretty nuts, and nothing I'm actually looking for anyway. D: All I need is some togas really, and I can just do that with simple bedsheets I no longer use anymore. I have a ton of needles and thread.

Ball jointed dolls are what you'd find if you went mining in the uncanny valley. People who enjoy them, my sister included, are all fedorabeards. Like I know some crazy furries but I also know some normal furries, can't say the same for BJD fans. The BJD community is basically if you took bronies one basement level down. They're sitting eye-level with people who play F.A.T.A.L. but in separate rooms.

Then why are you here.

I thought this topic was for discussing ball jointed doll collectors. If you're into the hobby I'd suggest checking out Angel's Den, it's where my sister buys all her dolls/supplies.

Weasyl
    TealMoon
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    I thought this topic was for discussing ball jointed doll collectors. If you're into the hobby I'd suggest checking out Angel's Den, it's where my sister buys all her dolls/supplies.
    Is that the one that's invite only?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonerotique View Post
    ---Moved---
    OP you're not allowed to delete the opening post like that.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Closing this thread due to lack of content in the OP. In the future, if any issues arise in threads, please use the report feature and staff will step in as needed; please avoid making new threads with duplicate content.