Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Submission Bugs

I'm having a submission bug too now. I go to submit, put in all of the tags and hit next to get to the thumbnail selection screen, and I get this:

Whoops! An unexpected error occurred and your request could not be fully processed.

Edit: also running Chrome on Windows 7

Edit2: Also tried on Firefox, same result.
    Last edited by MordrudesMonsters; 10-01-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: tech info :3

Weasyl
    Rhazafax
    Google Chrome reporting same issue ~

Weasyl
    AJ
    "Whoops! An unexpected error occurred and your request could not be fully processed."

I've got the same problem on my end!
    I use the latest Google Chrome. My computer is Windows 7 home edition. Hope it's fixed up soon.

Weasyl
    uropygid
    Quote Originally Posted by Donro View Post
    Whoops! This submission's assigned tags suggest that it may contain content you do not wish to view.

I keep getting this, is it something on my end or like just a site thing?
    I keep getting this same notification -- I have max content set to 18+ and haven't done anything with the tag filters. I only get this notification on Adult rated stuff, not Mature.

Weasyl
    gamerd
    Im also unable to see some of my pics. It shows 7 but only 2 are shown.

Weasyl
    taasla
    Quote Originally Posted by uropygid View Post
    I keep getting this same notification -- I have max content set to 18+ and haven't done anything with the tag filters. I only get this notification on Adult rated stuff, not Mature.
    You need to turn off advanced filters. Advanced filters serves as a whitelist. If you have Explicit on and Advanced filters, then you will only see what is specified in that section. Having the advanced filters blank will result in everything getting blocked.

Change the setting to "basic" only, and that will block what you don't want to see.

Weasyl
    uropygid
    Quote Originally Posted by taasla View Post
    You need to turn off advanced filters. Advanced filters serves as a whitelist. If you have Explicit on and Advanced filters, then you will only see what is specified in that section. Having the advanced filters blank will result in everything getting blocked.

Change the setting to "basic" only, and that will block what you don't want to see.
    I... think... this is what I have it set as? It's just set to "standard" - http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...yl_tagpage.jpg

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by uropygid View Post
    I... think... this is what I have it set as? It's just set to "standard" - http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...yl_tagpage.jpg
    Go to settings -> site preferences and scroll down to Tag Filtering and set it to standard filters only.

Quote Originally Posted by fenrirs_child View Post
    I'm having a submission bug too now. I go to submit, put in all of the tags and hit next to get to the thumbnail selection screen, and I get this:

Whoops! An unexpected error occurred and your request could not be fully processed.

Edit: also running Chrome on Windows 7

Edit2: Also tried on Firefox, same result.

Hey guys, any info/updates on this? I assume this isn't site-wide, since the thumbnails on the home page are changing.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    Weasyl
    Aden
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphology View Post
    The submission button when choosing a file for the submission occasionally does not respond
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    I've had this happen to me too actually, just thought it was my end. Appears to be an actual bug of sorts then.
    Quote Originally Posted by taasla View Post
    The option to upload a file doesn't work for me either
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhazafax View Post
    Same. Clicking the 'browse' button when trying to find artwork to tack onto a character submission will not respond, but after several minutes it will eventually allow me to click it and browse my computer folders.
    Rebuilt the file inputs from scratch; should be very much more reliable now. I was using an odd technique before that I now realize was completely unnecessary!