Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxid View Post
    you at least have to give some credit to the scope of TGT, it's like 400 pages of borderline insanity by now
    Have you heard of Sonichu b/c you'd probably really like that if you liked TGT

Weasyl
    TealMoon
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    I don't think anyone is going to do that for free. Not here anyway.
    I think it'd be hard to find anyone anywhere that would do that for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    It reminded me of Sonichu.

Weasyl
    Noxid
    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    I've heard the tales
    Certainly, there is no shortage of this kind of content to be found on the internet

Man there's one thing that envies me: whatever people do Multi-fandom crossovers that includes Digimon, Teen Titans, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic altogether they never mixes Happy Tree Friends and/or Warhammer 40k no matter how gargantuan the Mega-Crossover in question(often when that crossovers are includes any militaristic/grimdark elements, they only takes them from Real Life or Modern Military Shooters or maybe Metal Slug)

*bump* There's one thing that envies me(at best) or drives me batshit insane(at worst): whatever people do Multi-fandom crossovers that includes Digimon, Teen Titans, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic altogether they never mixes Happy Tree Friends and/or Warhammer 40k no matter how gargantuan the Mega-Crossover in question(often when that crossovers are includes any militaristic/grimdark elements, they only takes them from Real Life or Modern Military Shooters or maybe Metal Slug)
    Last edited by Masonicon; 01-08-2015 at 09:02 PM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #36
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Please don't bump threads unless you have content to add related to the discussion of the topic the thread is centered on. Thanks!

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Please don't bump threads unless you have content to add related to the discussion of the topic the thread is centered on. Thanks!
    Can we have a vote to just allow this user to post whatever he wants

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    I has added post that bumps this thread with content related to this discussion thread

Weasyl
    TealMoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    I has added post that bumps this thread with content related to this discussion thread
    Bumps with "I wish someone would make -thing with all this stuff that like one person actually wants combined-" are not really content filled posts.

I wonder why when people do Multi-fandom crossovers that includes Digimon, Teen Titans, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic altogether among it's fandom pool, they never mixes Happy Tree Friends and/or Warhammer 40k no matter how gargantuan the Mega-Crossover in question are it's Pandora Box of Crossovers(often when those crossovers includes any militaristic/grimdark elements, they only takes them from Real Life or Modern Military Shooters or maybe Metal Slug)?