Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Weasyl
    TealMoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    did Tails Gets Trolled ever get finished or what
    What's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Sorry! we're not talking about Tails got Trolled or the like, we only talking about crossover scenarios that even as just fanfics, are that unlikely: Mega-crossover that includes Digimon, Teen Titans, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and Warhammer 40000 altogether as well Heroes TV show with Crysis game franchise
    You're the only one who wants to read that, that's why you don't see it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TealMoon View Post
    You're the only one who wants to read that, that's why you don't see it anywhere.
    why? and how about just stick with Heroes TV Series crossover with Crysis?

Weasyl
    N/A
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Teen Titans/MLP combo, but just those two. Beast Boy could team up with Rainbow Dash, and play tricks on the other ponies, even transform into Discord & scare 'em. Starfire would be a good match for Fluttershy to hang out with, and Raven would get stuck living with Pinkie Pie, just to drive her crazy and have her make various expressions of dismay. There's possibilities, but I'd only 'merge' two shows; even then, there's a lot to contend with.

Quote Originally Posted by SimoSkunk View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Teen Titans/MLP combo, but just those two. Beast Boy could team up with Rainbow Dash, and play tricks on the other ponies, even transform into Discord & scare 'em. Starfire would be a good match for Fluttershy to hang out with, and Raven would get stuck living with Pinkie Pie, just to drive her crazy and have her make various expressions of dismay. There's possibilities, but I'd only 'merge' two shows; even then, there's a lot to contend with.
    When I did Teen Titans/Digimon combo, I makes Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven teams up with 8 Original Digidestined(they all looks like what they appears in this episode) where Koushiro makes substitute for Cyborg due to both Cyborg and Koushiro are tech geniuses except with Cybernetic enhancements are replaced by Technopathy and Electrical Manipulation(though to be fair, he got that powers(like the rest of 8 original digidestined) to fights alongside Teen Titans and others on (near) equal ground though the entire 8 original Digidestined can also turns into their digimon forms)

how about possibilities of Digimon, Teen Titans, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and Warhammer 40000 crossover (occasionally with Heroes TV show thrown in) where elements that doesn't work changed?

Weasyl
    TealMoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    why? and how about just stick with Heroes TV Series crossover with Crysis?
    Because it's way too many random things jammed into one for no reason.

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by TealMoon View Post
    What's that?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UzEHKyUZp4

a crossover that contains like half the things OP wants

it's also terrible in like every way just as a warning I/g

Weasyl
    Noxid
    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UzEHKyUZp4

a crossover that contains like half the things OP wants

it's also terrible in like every way just as a warning I/g
    You meant to say "Amazing", right?

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxid View Post
    You meant to say "Amazing", right?
    nah

like as far as the lo-fi cringe aesthetic goes there's way better out there (Sbahj being the obvious example)

and aside from that it's all slur-comedy which I mean come on how effortless can you be

Weasyl
    Noxid
    you at least have to give some credit to the scope of TGT, it's like 400 pages of borderline insanity by now

my fanfic request

if there's anyone here that takes fanfic requests here, would you try to writes crossover fanfic between Digimon, Teen Titans, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and Warhammer 40000 as well Heroes TV show and Crysis where here's the rough synopsis of that fanfic so far: the group that consists Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koushiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven (Teen Titans); Cuddles, Giggles, Toothy, Petunia, Flaky, Nutty, and Sniffles (Happy Tree Friends); Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Shadow, Rouge, Silver, and Blaze (Sonic); Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Spike (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic); and Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, and Yoshi as well Rosalina and Professor E.Gadd (Mario) have vacation trip into Warhammer 40k universe unaware of Sylar(after he got all powers from Heroes Universe) uses captured Nanosuit Lifeform known as Prophet/Alcatraz as host for C'Tan shards while he himself become daemonhost for all 4 chaos gods

I has specified the skillsets of main characters here(specifically non-HTF characters that didn't fought much in their source material): Digimon characters fights with Elemental powers(and other powers unique to each digidestined, Notably Koushiro's technopathy, Joe's healing, and Hikari's heightened medium abilities) and can turns into their Digimon forms, Kairi fights with her Destiny Embrace keyblade as well she can combines her powers with her teammates powers, Peach and Daisy fights with array of elemental Powers,and Pokemon characters fights alongside their Pokemon(Pikachu in Ash's case, Azurill in Misty's case, and Marill in Tracey's case) with their powers: Ash got Aura powers, Misty got Water powers, Tracey got Precog powers(that mostly manifests as sketching the future event thing), and Melody got her Magic Ocarina and psychokinesis