Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Ransom
    Is there an ETA of when the invites will be online? I tried to send one this evening, and it says I'm not allowed; a moderator may have disabled the feature.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Weasyl
    Ben
    We mentioned in the Tumblr update on Thursday that we'll be enabling them once we get AYK up and running, to ensure we'll be able to handle the site load. We'll get it working, worry not!

Weasyl
    JackJackington
    When the invites do come back, I would much appreciate it if someone would shoot one my way. At the face of it, Weasyl is a gorgeous looking site, and I'm eager to test out its user interface.
    And I'm also itching to get away from the people that use FA and DA. A lot of them are just... Not very nice.
    I met a man who abused me and demanded I unfaved his art, just because I was a brony. I know a lot of bronies are loud and whiny but it wasn't as if I was even trying to talk to him, let alone going out of my way to shove my interests in his face.
    He would actively monitor the people that liked what he had to offer. It was ridiculous.

As for DA, it just worries me a lot. The community seems wholly immature, and as much as I appreciate the attention, whenever I go into comment sections, I just want to get out of there as fast as I can before I put my palm through my head.

I'm hoping weasyl will be a little more tight knit and constructive towards those that are looking for feedback to improve themselves.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    Well, I guess it doesn't hurt to ask ;)

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by PapayaShark View Post
    Well, I guess it doesn't hurt to ask
    I did say I wanted to give you one before, actually Shoot me a PM with the e-mail you want to register with, and I'll send you an invite as soon as the invitations are enabled again. c:

---

Anyway so far I'm sending ones to

-Paya
    -DD
    -Coffeecup
    -Aetius (if he still wants one)

But I need more ;o;

I'd love to get an invitation if anyone has one available

I'd like an invitation, please!

I'd love an invitation too, actually! Whenever they are available again, and if anyone can shoot one my way.

I personally would like a change from DA and FA...I use these two sites mainly, but am losing interest in them because of various reasons, that I'm sure a lot of other people can very well understand.

Weasyl
    zenia
    I'd love an invite.

If possible i would love an invite the layout looks great!