Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Hey there, it is Hypr from FA, the cake loving tuxedo cat; I would really love an invite as well. ^^ I will help others get invites to the site if anyone has a spare kicking around.

Thanks.

Hey, xDamonWolfx from FA, would -definitely- love an invite so I could try out the features I keep hearing about (nothing but great and awesome apparently!), would very much appreciate it!

HoneyKing from FA (and everywhere else); I'd love to get an invite if anyone could spare one. ♥

Weasyl
    Thera
    I am in dire need of an invite. I want to get on here and start uploading my art and such haha.

I am in need of an invite.

Linkthegamer of FA and various other sites as well as acting figurehead of Openfur here. I like to try out betas so if you got an invite to spare i would be grateful. Would likely donate most my invites (once joined) back to this thread after a day or two of offering my buddy lists a chance to claim them. That is all. 8D

Weasyl
    Recel
    I guess I'll ask for an invite too. Tho I would be happier if I could donate to get one, but it seems my small budget won't really cut it this month either.

I'm a small time artist from FA/FAF.

I'm an admittedly unimportant part of the furry community and don't really contribute much except for the occasional piece of artwork, short story, or piece of music (and that stupid Shit Furries Say video). That being said, an invite would be lovely if one would be willing to throw one away!
    Last edited by Chip; 10-22-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Is there anything in particular about journals you want to see us do? Currently you can favorite them, set them to friends only, and embed images.
    This sounds about right, my problem with FA is I'm only watching certain people for their art and not really concerned with what they post in their journal. So when you're watching a lot of people it's like sifting through spam sometimes to get to people you really care to read about.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #50
    Weasyl
    Aden
    Quote Originally Posted by Oovie View Post
    This sounds about right, my problem with FA is I'm only watching certain people for their art and not really concerned with what they post in their journal. So when you're watching a lot of people it's like sifting through spam sometimes to get to people you really care to read about.
    We do have the option to select what notifications you get from specific people you're following! Settings > Followed Users