Weasyl
    kylynazur

Please to meet you, Weasyl.

Um, hiyas. Name's Kylyn. kylynazur on weasyl. About myself, ever since watching old Jackie Chan and other famous fighter fellows, I'm a kung fu fan. Not only that, I'm into drawing oriental (asian) style, sometimes original design. In fact, I'm working on a comic called Elem Fu. So far, it follows these new recruits for this guild -Elem Fu. Not only they partake quests for clients, but they also go on crazy adventures and such. There will be villains, especially ones that are after these Mana Shards...that's the info I have so far. The rest is on my art blog site, in which I also upload artworks there too, mostly concept arts for the story. Anywho's, I also like to challenge myself, so if you have a character or background in mind for me to tryout, do not be afraid to ask. As for games....I own a nintendo wii and 3ds consoles, and for the games mostly 3ds games -- Pokemon X and Y, Bravely Default, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Super Smash Bros 3DS, and Fire Emblem. I guess that's pretty much about me. Would you like to tell me about yourself?

Weasyl
    Namba
    Whaddup? Enjoy your stay and help yourself to some complimentary coffee from our lobby.

Weasyl
    kylynazur
    why thank you, but blegh not a fan of coffee tho. I prefer cappecino and hot cocoa