Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Swanda

Weasyl
    Noxid
    I like the suggestion to have them on the side, but there's a problem with that - for submissions with a wide aspect ratio, and that are particularly large, the image can take up the entire width of the site area. For those cases, it wouldn't work to put them on the side no matter how large your display is.
    I could have checked dynamically to see if there was enough room on the sides to cram something in, but, I think that would have been weird to have the buttons move around from submission to submission

So what I went with was putting some small links underneath the image like your second image. I think it'll give the most consistent experience. I also left the old ones where they were since they weren't hurtin nobody.

Also, I keep forgetting that you can navigate through folders using the left/right arrow keys. Secret features.

Anyway, these changes should be rolling out soonish. Hope they work for ya'.
    Last edited by Noxid; 04-08-2015 at 06:06 PM.

Weasyl
    Swanda
    Yeaaah figured as much, as I said it would be a dream feature, not a realistic one X)
    But thanks for the putting even more work into this! It’ll help a lot.
    Also hidden features are bad features D: You can use anything that you don’t know is there, and ehh, arrows are convenient, cuz then you'll never have to move your hand over to the keyboard while browsing.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Bugfix suggestion: add a line of code when a preview popup is generated that closes any existing popups? Once in a while I manage to make a preview popup that doesn't go away once I move the mouse away.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Noxid
    Yeah, I guess it is possible to get the popups into a bad state somehow. I'll fix it when I get a chance.

Weasyl
    CartelSaide
    "We're living in a dream; an endless fantasy," ~Yohio ♥
    This is extremely helpful, thank you I've subbed to the thread and will be sure to get back to you should I find that there are any issues in the Chrome add-on c:

Weasyl
    Iscin
    Good stuff!

Is it at all possible to also hover over the submission thumb to display the full image too? Aside from just the description? c: It looked like you could do that in the screenshots you shared, but for some reason I do not get that result on my end.

Weasyl
    Noxid
    You might need to modify the options to suit your preferences. It's at chrome://extensions on chrome, or about:addons in firefox (just type either of those into the url bar)

Quote Originally Posted by Noxid View Post
    You might need to modify the options to suit your preferences. It's at chrome://extensions on chrome, or about:addons in firefox (just type either of those into the url bar)
    Ah wonderful, it's fixed! Thanks