Weasyl
    Ruggy

References for different body types?

I've been trying to incorporate different body types into my art, and it seems that figure drawing references for bigger folks (especially nude, and especially dudes) are hard to find.

Does anyone know of any sites or photo books that have figure drawing references of some different kinds of body types? All I'm able to find is some variation on trim, skinny, or super buff. (Or like way far in the morbidly obese direction and that's not what I'm looking for, either.)

It's making me miss my figure drawing classes. :/ We had a lot of different body types come and model for us, but taking a class just isn't financially feasible for me right now.

Any help is much appreciated!

EDIT: Someone just linked me to this place and it's kind of perfect. Hi-res photos you've gotta pay to download, but the preview pictures seem to be plenty big enough for practice.
    Last edited by Ruggy; 11-14-2014 at 01:04 AM.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    If you're looking for male body types, I found this one to be helpful:
    (NSFW? Guys in underwear/models)

http://vpx.pl/i/2014/11/14/tumblr_mz...b55go1_500.jpg

Weasyl
    N/A
    Try bodybuilding forums or things like that. Before & after photos, and progression threads.
    Search tags like "Body fat %/percentage" and "body shapes" might be helpful.

Maybe body positive blogs & galleries are worth a shot?

Lastly,
    You might be able to find a local, untutored, life drawing meet up, (or get together).
    Usually they have a cheaper entry fee, IF there is a model.