Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Mine is a cave lion I've always loved felines, and prehistoric critters so I thought I'd merge the two. Plus, lionesses are symbols of feminine power and I think that's cool too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Term View Post
    I made my avatar a smoking crab once. People started identifying me as a crab so it stuck.

Crabs are best.
    hahaha thats pretty unique. I like it.

Weasyl
    Riosock
    I actually originally identified my character as a wolf like creature, changed it to an actual wolf, slapped wings on it, then proceeded to be one till about 2011. I changed to a Snow Leopard because I identified, as myself, more toward that species. Rather than a stereotypical wolf. :B

Snow Leopard form actually still has wings some times. <.< When I feel like drawing 'em

Sadly, my fursona was originally a wolf. because she had first come to life when I had joined a wolf RPG back in the summer of 2010. She had gone through a few stages since then. Which included her becoming some sort of mix that consisted of a wolf and a fox (or something along the lines of that), at one point she was a scene wolf (which now that I look back on, is extremely embarrassing) but, I couldn't decide on a species, and all I knew is that I wanted to keep her canine and for her not to be a wolf. So eventually, I just settled on her being a mutt. c:
    My occupation is to be irrelevant.

Weasyl
    meris
    I had a week or so were I was feeling very vulnerable and weak health-wise. During that time I came up with the idea for a moth character, eventually settled on the female Io moth because they're pretty.

Weasyl
    Haru Totetsu
    Universe A-1.7, Section C, Solar System: Delta, Earth, Great Britain, England, Cheshire, Stalybridge
    Because it just feels...right...

Cause cats are the best and snow leopards are the best of the best, end of story :V

Weasyl
    Rooc
    My first character was a snow leopard, BUT my very first official fursona was a shape-shifting hybrid; mainly a cat with tufted bat ears, scaled dragon feet, small horns, and dragon wings.
    My second fursona was basically a male version of my first but looked more like a dog/wolf without the bat ears, scaled feet, and wings; he had bigger horns, goat-like ears, and a long wolf tail.

I now have two fursonas that represent me: one is a dog/mutt alienoid with fluffy ears and tail, and looks like a pit bull or something, and has an alternate alien form and a humanoid alien form; and the other is just a normal dog/mutt also with an alternate human form. Dogs are my favorite animal and they come in so many shapes and sizes and temperaments, and I equate a lot of qualities to myself (loyalty, unconditional love, protectiveness, etc.).

I also have sub-'sonas as well! A cat, otter, house-fly, and dragon (all based on childhood things).

Dire Wolf and Arctic wolf ...most things I can see in my vivid dream of Her in my head and my soul so She is part of me and my life to support myself through.

Weasyl
    Flygon
    To this day, I cannot figure out my species.

As it turns out, when you've designed your character as a random mishmash of various characters and species for the sake of having an 'original' character, it becomes difficult to actually tell people what species you are. And amusing to hear what they think. To this day, Dingo is the most baffling reply I've ever had.

Weasyl
    TheStory
    Plain old redwolf. Mainly because my friends tagged me as such a long time ago. So I went with it with no complaints.