Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    I picked a Khajiit 'cause I'm a huge fan of the TES games, a total cat person, plus being a Khajiit makes it so I can mold my murrsona's personality and looks as I see fit, without having to change to 2.0 or 3.0 or whatever.

Also, it makes for a kickass biography and gives interesting arts ideas and stuff. I mean holy shit leather armor and daggers.
    Provides an excellent source of unarmed damage dealing, too

Weasyl
    DoctorOtter
    I love otters, my favorite being the Asian small-clawed variety. They're smart, curious, and playful and actually live in extended family groups unlike most species of otters. I guess it doesn't hurt that I also love swimming and SCUBA diving. I could say a lot more, but it'd be boring.

@ Ibuuyk- Ah Khajiit fursona that's so neat.

I love playing as Khajiit characters in Skyrim. :3c

@Lee: ooh they're horns! Man, I thought it was ears and a fox-type tail. Well, that's just oodles of cute right there x3

@Samael- THANKS!!! And NOPE HE HAS LITTLE LIZARD HORNS and yeah the tail looks a little bit bushy in the icon, but it has a little pointed tip that I think (???) is just moving around in a circle. I dunno but the artist made it so goshdarn cute that I really can't complain I just love it a lot!!!

Weasyl
    Morphology
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    I picked a Khajiit 'cause I'm a huge fan of the TES games, a total cat person, plus being a Khajiit makes it so I can mold my murrsona's personality and looks as I see fit, without having to change to 2.0 or 3.0 or whatever.

Also, it makes for a kickass biography and gives interesting arts ideas and stuff. I mean holy shit leather armor and daggers.
    Speaking of Bethesda....
    I first found out about tarantula hawk wasps from playing Fallout: New Vegas and encountering cazadors. I thought the design was so neat, so I looked up the animal they were based off of and decided "eh, why not?". And then my 'sona was an alarmingly large wasp.

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphology View Post
    Speaking of Bethesda....
    I first found out about tarantula hawk wasps from playing Fallout: New Vegas and encountering cazadors. I thought the design was so neat, so I looked up the animal they were based off of and decided "eh, why not?". And then my 'sona was an alarmingly large wasp.
    I've seen YouTube videos of those guys. Can be pretty nasty!

Speaking of Bethesda....
    oh man

those things terrify the hell out of me I SCREAM IRL WHEN I ENCOUNTER THEM IN THE GAME

I remember the first time I saw one when playing and I was like

'WHAT PRETTY ORANGE WINGS'

And then they got close enough to strike and I knew true terror

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Provides an excellent source of unarmed damage dealing, too
    If there was actually a use to unarmed (aka an Unarmed skill tree) in Skyrim, I'd so be unarmed :c. Or maybe if they added claw weapons, hmm!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    @ Ibuuyk- Ah Khajiit fursona that's so neat.

I love playing as Khajiit characters in Skyrim. :3c
    Inorite, they just look so much better than in the other games . My character in there actually looks the same as my murrsona =D (except the latter has a fancy logo on his chest, which you can't have in Skyrim)

Speaking of Bethesda....
    Aaaaaaaah wasp, stay away from me @_@