Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Donro
    Save up and buy a real tiger, ride it around like a horse.

That shit would be insane :3c
    Mongle mongle

Weasyl
    Tiger
    I wish! I've already got 9 animals though, not sure I could fit a big cat in my house. :c I have a big, 40" stuffed white tiger, I got a feeling he'll be the biggest one I will ever have.

Unless I find and can afford an even bigger one. :3c

Obtain hundreds of tiny-cats then and paint them to look like tigers. Problem solved.

I used to have really severe eczema that was so bad my skin kind of just peeled off and it was generally horrible

(It has gone away since I got a combo of allergy meds that work to keep it from freaking out and a great emollient tho)

Anyway I was like 'well a reptile would probably suit me since they shed their skin' and so I decided on a lizard. I heavily modified a secondhand adoptable I got a long time before and then TA-DA my fursona was born hooray~~~

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Saamel- I actually found out recently that there are house cats that legit look like Bengal Tigers. http://www.free-press-release.com/ne...298176665.html That would be fun to have

Lee that's a pretty cool story, actually, I like how you really incorporated your life into it. :3

Aw, that's a pretty cool origin story you got there, Lee. Good to hear you got the condition under control! Your icon doesn't look all that lizardy though, though had to be said it's darn adorable. Is that another character of yours?

Also there are fully tiger striped cats? They come in kitten form? BRB, filling my house with kittens.

Weasyl
    ChitterBox
    Quote Originally Posted by Samael View Post
    Obtain hundreds of tiny-cats then and paint them to look like tigers. Problem solved.
    This is the best idea.

I chose fennec because I've always been fascinated by foxes, and I have a thing for large ears and bushy tails. Typical I know, but at least my interest is genuine.

The ear-to-face ratio of fennecs makes them all kinds of endearing though. With their regular-animal-with-exagerated-features look they could almost be pokemon.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I picked a Khajiit 'cause I'm a huge fan of the TES games, a total cat person, plus being a Khajiit makes it so I can mold my murrsona's personality and looks as I see fit, without having to change to 2.0 or 3.0 or whatever.

Also, it makes for a kickass biography and gives interesting arts ideas and stuff. I mean holy shit leather armor and daggers.