Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    JRWenzel
    On FA I listed my species as “shape shifter”.
    Technically I don’t have ‘sona, as such, though there are a number of characters I have that are based on different combinations of different aspects of my personality; I tend to think of them more as my kids than anything else - and if I can ever get over this long-running block of near absolute contempt I get for any art I try to do for myself, I hope I’ll be able to share them with everyone.

The one that I’m closest to at the present time would have to be Tah̀pé.
    Here’s a general outline of him:
    Species: Western Dragon/Equine Anthro'
    Eyes: Green
    Height: ~ 6’8” ~ 208cm
    Weight: ~ 250lbs. ~ 113.6kg
    Description:
    Those who have opposed him in battle and survived often refer to him as “Equidae Démonio”, “The Horse Demon” . . .
    A true warrior; feared by all that face him and many that fight beside him.
    Wielder of “Sole Rend: The Naginata of Dragon Fire” a double bladed staff that he commands with grace, precision and ferocity.

Now I think I’m going to go off somewhere and be quiet for a while…
    Feel free to shoot me if this wound up being off toppic.

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    I chose a blacktip reef shark.

Sharks are more often timid and harmless, especially reef sharks, but they have a bite if you're not careful. ;3

Weasyl
    N/A
    Typical furry answer incoming:

I chose werewolf because I felt it represented me the most. Every month I'd be a hideous, growling bitch until I just taper off to being grumpy.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    ratcoffee
    I had pet rats around the same time I discovered furry. I didn't have many friends, so they were my little buddies. :3 When I decided I should try to make a fursona, it ended up as a rat. Each time I get mad at my 'sona for looking like poop, I try to remake it and always land on rat again. I haven't even had pet rats for the past year and it STILL happened with my most recent redesign.

I chose my 'sona because growing up, Neopets was a major part of my life and I always wanted an Island Bori but could never afford the Island Brush. So, I'm finally going to have my Island Bori, Elbi <3 They're described as timid creatures who are slow to anger, but once they do, you better steer clear! I felt like they were a cute fuzzy version of Taurus, my star sign.

Weasyl
    scuttle
    I chose mine (guinea pig) because I love guinea pigs. And the colour purple.

I guess I'm sort of like a guinea pig because I'm fairly shy and if I hear the fridge door I make noises.

Aquin is my animal totem, what you see as my avatar, is what i see as my spirit. Simply put, Aquin is my spiritual self manifested in an art form. I am kinda shamanistic and it helped with the decision, but it took years to actually figure out what he was. He is almost an alien like species.

Weasyl
    Karmarsi
    I chose mine... because, well, foxes are my favorite animal. so swift, fluffy and pretty. as for the light blue it's because it's my favorite color c: Goodness I've had her so long now. Many changes~

Weasyl
    FlynnCoyote
    Coyote... because it's halfway between the generic traits of a wolf and a fox without being either.
    We'll find a reason, or else realize that we don't need one.

Weasyl
    SlightlyWinged
    I chose a rabbit because they're timid, nervous creatures that are hunted by every other animal on earth.

Just like me. ;w;

I actually have a whole rant/explanation on my fursona, I should post it up.