Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    Tango
    Because squirrels are awesome. Nothing more needs to be said.

Sanita
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?

Weasyl
    RogueSareth
    My original fursona, when I was like 15, was a rabbit based on a nickname my boyfriend at the time had for me, when we broke up I wanted to change it and I really couldn't decide. My first thought was to make her a cat, since I love cats, but I also still really liked the bunny. So I decided to just compromise with myself and make her a cabbit XD

My first fursona was some catlike creature with a very long tail, tiger stripes and horns. I always liked cats and I was a gigantic fan of tigers.
    When I was growing older I started to get to know myself better and I more and more discovered bovine aspects in my behaviour. I tried to integrate a bull into my appearance but somehow the feline aspects stayed and a hybrid, the catbull, was born.

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    I just doodle any creature I fall in love with, which is most creatures on a weekly basis. The reason varies between "My god that's cute" and "Holy shit, that one is a living, breathing version of me"

Weasyl
    traficalshours
    I started off as a wolf/dragon way back in in like 2006. I changed over to a fox about a year or so later, but I didn't come up with my current species until after 2008 (2008 is when I offcially decided to go with a fursona). I came up with the idea of being an artic fennic fox with some squirrel and a little wolf in 2010. Over the past two years i have dropped it down to just Artic Fennec Fox, because I really hope to own a fennic fox one day.

Scalesona for me. In any case, I like snakes. XD He was originally a fancharacter for an unrelated fandom, but he sort of evolved since.

My original fursona was a cheetah, but I decided to change it to a mix of a wolf/cheetah/avian since I couldn't choose just one XD
    I love wolves and cheetahs and I love the idea of flying, so I added the wings to my character.

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    I have a metric ton of animalistic characters and creatures, so I cannot possibly pin down a single instance or reason, and I like a lot of different kinds of animals (and non-animals), therefor they run the gamut. The pervading themes though are a lot of them are either monstrous or fae-like, which comes as no surprise; I've been obsessed with mythology, folklore, monsters and the occult for Gods-know-how-long.

Weasyl
    Myka
    Former lizard (gecko); stumbled across it while creating an account for something - had had several encounters with them in the past and liked them a bit already, so it just kinda stuck.

Last year, changed to red fox because it fit me better, personality-wise. Not to mention they're freaking adorable.

Weasyl
    KumatoraKazooie
    I'm still deciding though I'm leaning towards Mountain Chickadee because they are native to where I live, I love birds and like them I enjoy cold weather, have trouble sitting or standing in one place for too long and I'm not that large/tall (5'4")