Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Weasyl
    DevilishlyHandsome49
    It can get very irritating, especially when you see the view count is high but there's no favs or comments, so you're left guessing what people thought it was good or if they just clicked it and then went back after a glance.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    It's been a long time since I've actually felt bad about my art, but here I am again. I know I've come a long way from when I first started, my issue(like many others) is that nobody else recognizes that achievement. Celebrating your own achievements is nice, but it eventually wears down on someone when nobody else sees it. It's like constantly throwing parties and inviting everyone in the school and nobody shows up each and every time. Eventually you think to yourself "why am I even doing this shit?" At that point, that person stops throwing parties or keeps doing it in hopes that someone will at least pop their head in the door and say "hi".

I try to keep myself out of this kind of mood and I usually hide it when I am since I don't want anyone throwing me a pity party, but I'm in the same boat as a lot of others in this thread so I guess I'll join the club.
    Last edited by GlaringFeline; 09-05-2015 at 06:31 PM.
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    I agree with Umbra. Never give up guy is far superior!

There is a lot more to the Shia as it really was an exercise in a film school. Someone just cut a segment and posted it in youtube and it became....very editable since he was behind a green screen.

Someone screaming at you JUST DO IT. Kinda gets to the heart of things as many people just waffle and try to make excuses.

Weasyl
    maugryph
    Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    There is a lot more to the Shia as it really was an exercise in a film school. Someone just cut a segment and posted it in youtube and it became....very editable since he was behind a green screen.

Someone screaming at you JUST DO IT. Kinda gets to the heart of things as many people just waffle and try to make excuses.
    True. That was just a small segment of the entire performance:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvVUBZy_MHE

Weasyl
    DekuKitty
    One thing that's really helped me be more confident about my art is looking at each piece as an experience. Sure your art may not look as good as you wanted it to, but you learned and practiced by drawing that piece, which makes it worth it. If you never draw then your never gonna get better, so you might as well draw today so you can improve for tomorrow.

Oh...well...I tried to...